Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Copy messages

Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)Alaa Ali 1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,188
Hello
I can't copy anything in chat or private messages for more than a month although I used many browsers but
that's doesn't work..
Note _ I know that I can use right click or use CTRL + C to copy and   CTRL + V to paste..
But all of this doesn't work..
I need a solution to this problem!

Thanks in advance
Post edited by Alaa Ali 1 (INT1) on

Comments

• connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Highlight the text and hold Ctrl and C at same time to copy and whereever you are pasting to hold Ctrl and V at the same time. I hope this helps. It what I have to do :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I have that happen now and then, even using the usual control c or v. I find I have to copy whatever, paste it into a word document, copy from word, and then paste it into chat or e-mail. Doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I remember it by 'copy' and 'vomit'.
    : D
    My hubby figured that would help me remember it. The man knows me.
  • In my chromium based browser I highlight text then open the browser tools to cut or copy. 
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    Thanks for your reply everyone..

But I know that I can use right click or use CTRL + C to copy and CTRL + V to paste..

All of this doesn't work..This is my problem 
    It's not your problem, it's been a problem in the game for many, many months, unless HTML5 came in.
    You need to log out and log in again, sometimes several times for the copy to work.  :/
  • Howdy, You could also use an application to take screenshots of the text

its a little bit of a workaround , but see if it could work :)
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Two great apps to help are Lightshot and Notepad ++ Use Lighshot for screenshots and Notepad ++ for removing all links and text enhancements before pasting again.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

But I know that I can use right click or use CTRL + C to copy and CTRL + V to paste..

It may not work every time but most of the time it does 
     this is how I do mine
     To copy & paste - highlight the text then click Ctrl + c(Control & c) at the same time to copy then paste into note book/text document to save for future use.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    It's never worked for me. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Mine doesn't work either most of the time. I usually just copy whatever it is, paste it into a word document, copy that, then paste it into the message. 
    It's never worked for me. 
    @Artmaker (GB1)

Space bar in the coop chat, copy-paste the 'blank' space, then copy the texts you want. It should fix whatever is preventing texts and links from being copied.

That's working very good with me..I hope same for u.  :) 
    WHAT?  Space bar????? I have NEVER EVER EVER copied or pasted using the space bar.   What are you talking about?
    Oh how strange.  That actually seems to work.  Thanks!  I'll try it for real in the morning.  Just did it using a text editor but yea, it worked.   Very cool.

BTW... mac here, it's command not ctrl.  Does the same thing though.  CMD C CMD V.  

Probably because long ago it had the apple logo on it.  Might be why Windows couldn't steal it.  
    Just a little fyi. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file