Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Apr 29th - Never miss a thing! - Discussion!

Comments

• on my horse farm showed 22 days left in tournament and now says season break what theheck

• BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    What the HECK all events gone horse tournament stopped 22 days early Farm League GONE, NO Pain NO Gain just gone, Camping event gone 1 day early,no Dream farm ,NO Candy Farm, losing all this harvest time WAY TO GO GGS MAJOR FAIL  
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Clearing cache and cookies sorted out most of the issues for me, but there are still 2 horses stuck in training :(
    (showjumping and racing area) after doing this 2 times!
  • JEYVE (HIS1)JEYVE (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 22
    edited 29.04.2020

• furby (US1)furby (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    we actually spent GOLD to get the half time. ARE GGS going to compensate us the GOLD?? This is rediculous. TOTAL BULLS@#T!!!!!

• BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    NEVER MISS A THING how about MISSING EVERYTHING !!!!!  Big Farm is nolonger fun  to much BS  Haviing to use to much GOLD  and so many Glitches just becoming a PIA to even play  about to say SO LONG GGS 
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I am missing all events, (No Tents in parking lot)  DW, HWE, Horse Season. I still have WWC and that is it.

I started this morning with nothing. I visited a couple of my other farms and returned to the main farm. I see the WWC is back, but nothing else. The catch is it has been reset. All my hard work is gone.
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    wow, my parking lot is empty
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Filled up again.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Now after this maintenance the coop happiness on the deco we are working on has reset to zero. What a bunch of bumbling nincompoops
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    The deco for the Golden week
  • khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    edited 29.04.2020
    where did it all go?? :/  edit:it all came back :)
    Post edited by khadj1234 (GB1) on
  • ljr (NL1)ljr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 47
    My horses are stuck in training as well
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    edited 29.04.2020
    I am still having issues with the horses. the jumping and the racing fields I cannot collect from them.

Plue the horse in the jumping arena is displaying incorrectly.               I have got it sorted now :) saw a message on another thread :smile:
    Sue33 (US1) try to refresh or reboot the page .That might work
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 29.04.2020
    My Dream World farm is gone!!! when I try to go it wants to set up new farm... WTH!!??!!  and I purchased gold there.. so that is lost and the diamonds I would have gotten??

and yes, I cleared cache and rebooted to no avail.

EDIT: ok, so clicked on dream world, clicked decent farm as if I were starting over and it did take me to my farm, not a new start up farm.... whew!

@TiminuTufu
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Why has dream world restarted & what has happened to the gold I had in there? Where are the diamonds that we should all have earnt in it too? This is unbelievable that so many of us spent real money to do the dream world just to have GGS steal it away from us. I am really really angry & upset now
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @DemonR (GB1)
    @ljr (NL1)
    @Sue33 (US1)
    and anyone else having trouble with what appears to be horses stuck in training; they are not stuck, you just now have to scroll through your horses each time you you go to a different training facility to choose the one that is there (this is the information provided in in grrr(NL1)'s link to artful(US1)'s post)

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 29.04.2020
    @WascallyWabbit @TiminuTufu

Another problem aftert the update:
    1. upgrading an build cost the same in time, or just even more. (no good) (correct me if im wrong)
    2. the producing of items is half time as promised (thats good)

compensation ?? ( yes i cleared my browser, had an upgrade earlier this day and that was an half time upgrade)

UPDATE: I started the upgrade, now the timer says half time. wrong display of the time!!!!!!!!!

compensate! 
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

Gold mining licences for seaweed products or mystery boxes? That is most likely the worst deal I have ever seen in this game.
    Should be the other way around :lo:smiley:
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 29.04.2020
    Horses are stuck in training too. All option buttons are greyed out. 1/10 for this update.

Plus the robbery that is GML's needed to buy stuff. Bad idea. Lol
    Horses are stuck here too.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    For the horses stuck in training, @artful (US1)  has posted the solution :)
    When you open the training panel, click the arrow underneath the horse showing until the horse actually in training is selected, you will be able to collect.
  • fatcat (GB1)fatcat (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    edited 29.04.2020
     Having worked really hard to get 12hrs half time,and bought extra construction tokens from the goldfish thing, The half time upgrading does not work.  I have just been told that the half time upgrading does work,but the halftime does not show until you start the upgrade,bit disconcerting though.
    Post edited by fatcat (GB1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Is Golden Week going to be restarted?  I missed something somewhere.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    These offers that take away your gold licenses are evil.  They pop up at the beginning.  If I ever click on one by accident, I will be super mad.  They are just truly evil.  GGS needs to stop this immediately.  It is deceitful to hope that we will click on them as the game loads.  They should NEVER pop up automatically, if they cost gold licenses.
    I agree it should be a must !
  • eekeek (US1)eekeek (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Too darn many ads at top! I can barely see my farm.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I wonder if the goldlock also works for the these mininglicenses  if it doesn't- it should! - that popup is insane!  :|

Sign In to comment.