Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Your Moderator FuzzyBear a.k.a Southern (US1)

2»

Comments

• Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    So very sorry to hear, My heart goes out to his family. 

• Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)Alaa Ali 1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 166
    So sorry to hear about that...My condolences to his family & friends.

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 284
    RIP Fuzzy (Southern) such sad news.  Condolences to all his family and also his team mates. 
  • ManiB (US1)ManiB (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Another heartbreaking loss. I am so very sorry.  
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,466
    Awwwwwwwww.   How  sad.  :'(   R.I.P. Southern.
    See what I do when not playing silly games.
    http://ArtmakersWorlds.com
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,595
    I am at a loss for words.. I will miss you Southern,  you helped immensely!!  my condolences  to Southern's family here in BF and in real  life... RIP!  :'(<3

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

•  Soooooo sad RIP  <3                                                 
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    I'm so sorry to hear this! Bless Southern's family and friends, my heart goes out to them. :'(
    Southern was a stellar member of the community and a wonderful moderator, and will be sorely missed. <3
    Niryn @ WWW 1
  • avoepel14 (AU1)avoepel14 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 38

Hello Big Farmers,

I am so very sorry to inform you that our fellow Moderator FuzzyBear has, sadly, passed away on April 23rd.

Many of you will know him better as Southern (US1), who has been a huge part of the EN Community for the last 4 years, with his helpful, charming & funny personality, then last September he proudly stepped up to help even more, as Moderator FuzzyBear.

It was an honour to know him & a pleasure to work with him, he is going to be very sorely missed, as a friend, a farmer & as part of the BF Team. We send our deepest condolences to his daughter Jennifer, the rest of his family & friends, his coop mates in the Success Team & to everyone who knew him.
    Im so sorry for your loss. I think that moderator FuzzyBear is a great person and I send prayers to the family
    Alexis Voepel
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Only 3 days after the death of marywisc... Not even Corona!

KoStone (US1)- @KoStone (US1)
    Logo by @jonquille6 (FR1)
    Play Big Farm with me-- https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/?ic=7T-43YM1-U-US&w=199947

Sign In to comment.