Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Nothing in Parking Lot

Game is broken after update

Nothing in the parking lot

And the shorter upgrade time not working

Comments

• Tyler Durdin (US1)Tyler Durdin (US1) US1 Posts: 53
    edited 29.04.2020
    im losing time on HWE and my lower times because of this and no candy farm
  • Hellooooooo, anyone there to help?????
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    AND  once again, another fine hot fix.
    No HWE, No Dream World, No Candy Farm, No Nothing....

Nice job Guys...

• soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Bloody plonkers....get the hotfix fixed
  • Yes, The team is currently investigating the issue 
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I was rank 3 in wwc before this screw up. Now I am not even listed in it. All that work I did for nothing? I don't even want to play this game any more if GGS are going to continue with these major failings. Some of us are buying gold & this is just poor return for investment & a huge let down in customer service
  • Same issue.  Hope to see a fix by the time I get off work.  Too bad about those plantings...  :-)  Happy farming!
  • JEYVE (HIS1)JEYVE (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 22
    Same in HIS server
  • Now the Horse season has ended and I can't train my horses....what's next?  :-)
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    There are no buildings in the parking lot today.  I am not the only person having this issue.  No one in my co-op can see any.  Can't get to Dream World.  Can't get to CHWE.  Can't see any buildings.  

• I can't even get my horses out of training, they are stuck there, lol

So unfair in HW event, our silos ran out.
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    If you cycle through your horses to the one in training it will allow you to collect and retrain
  • 24KMarko (US1)24KMarko (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I can't see anything in the parking lot.. What a waste of half time. I was doing well in HWE and FL and now can't even see if silo is still running. Really wants to make someone buy gold with all these issues.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    when they switched to http we started getting all these problem.they said updates were easier but they did not say how much it would screw up the game in the long run
  • I am having the same issue
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Everything is gone. Nothing in the parking lot. No Candy Farm. I have been putting in a strong effort in the CHW, using lots of seaweed. Even more so, I bought gold for the candy farm. I had it fully built, already had 46 million vouchers and was well on my way to 100 vouchers and a top 5 finish. All gone. I don't have much money to spend on gold, but did so this time to pass the time while I am on lockdown. I understand bugs happen, but if this isn't corrected I stand to lose a lot. If the candy farm isn't fully restored, I am done buying gold.

• same here. candy farm is missing also.
  • Any word if they will give us our bonus time back to use in the events?
  • Same here. Everything gone. My candy farm is gone. I hope GGS compensates us for the loss of HWE
  • GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    geez....looks like i see a lot of servers on the list, so not just a server problem.  have nnot gotten to the horse farm yet

I hope the candy farm is fully restored. Since I am stuck at home on lockdown, I spent some of what little money I have on gold to go all out on the candy farm. Now the candy farm and my money is gone. So now I have nothing to do this morning and no money to spend on something else to do.

• I don't know how GGS is going to make this CHW fair - many people's silos have stopped because we couldn't keep them going, many have cash and gold boosters going.

How are you going to make this CHW fair? How are you going to compensate farmers for their loss??
    edited 29.04.2020
    The fix came. Golden week is still running with the numbers I had before. At first Dream World produced the opening dialog box like it was just starting but when I went to it, it is showing my correct progress. Looks like I need to check everything. It does appear the Candy Farm is fully back.

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Abby_Cadabby (US1) The words compensate and sorry do not exist in GGS's vocabulary.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    i lost 2 hours of time and there is no reason to do any more of the hard work event we should get stuff because their carelessness.this is getting old quick.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file