Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship

Comments

• HarmsenFarmer (NL1)HarmsenFarmer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 7
    edited 24.04.2020
    !!!!!INFORMATION!!!!!

The CC that was due to start at 11:00 CEST

Will actually start at 14:30 CEST

BTW was 10.30 cest.  
    This is what stand in official annoucements: mod news Bulletin ~2nd edition
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    The CC tent was used as a Covid-19 field hospital and is currently being sanitised. ;-)
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    !!!!!INFORMATION!!!!!

The CC that was due to start at 11:00 CEST

Will actually start at 14:30 CEST

BTW was 10.30 cest.  
    This is what stand in official annoucements: mod news Bulletin ~2nd edition
    Yes in a msg at 11.42. Not that right in time or am i wrong. Many players were sitting ready at 10.30. And lots had started playing a few missions already. At least i cut my fingers once and not start a mission before the tent is there. But it is so sad that they cannot even respect a time. Deutsche Punktlicheid?? 
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 24.04.2020
    Clearly BFG/GGS cannot read a digital or old fashioned "hands" timepiece so maybe they should invest in one of these rather.

sundial  Definition History Types  Facts  Britannica

• TXGma (US1)TXGma (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    CC BURNOUT-- AWWW COME ON MAN!

THERE IS ENOUGH STRESS, PRESSURE, TENSION IN OUR WORLD NOW. WE NEED TO HAVE FUN, ENJOYMENT, PREDICTABILITY, CAMARADERIE, TIME TO WORK AND UPGRADE OUR FARMS...DO THE THINGS PEOPLE WORLD WIDE WANT WHEN THEY GAME. 

WHAT CAN GGS DO TO HELP ITS PLAYERS ENJOY THE GAMES MORE DURING THE PANDEMIC??

THIS DISORDERLY CHAOS & BACK TO BACK PERFORMANCE ACTIVITIES IS NOT WHAT BF PLAYERS WANT OR NEED. SLOW DOWN, RUN ONE BIG EVENT AT A TIME, GIVE A FEW DAYS RECOVERY BETWEEN. WE ARE LOSING PLAYERS TO BURN OUT--SO YOU ARE LOSING SALES!

1. WE HAVE CC EVERY 5 OR 6 DAYS IT SEEMS-- NO FUN--SICK OF IT- NOT A COMPETITION, NOT A CHALLENGE BETWEEN EQUITABLY PAIRED PLAYERS-- JUST A GOLD SELLING GIG! AGAIN TONIGHT THE CLOCK SAID IT WOULD START AT A CERTAIN TIME AND 2-3 HRS LATER--NOTHING. THAT TIME IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FOR U.S. PLAYERS.  DO ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES PLAYING HAVE TO BE UP AT 3 OR 4 AM TO START CC?

IN THE OLD DAYS, BEFORE YOU MADE IT POSSIBLE TO BUY THE WIN, WE HAD FUN PREPARING FARMS WE THOUGHT WOULD BE COMPETITIVE AND PLAYING FOR POINTS--NOW NO NEED TO PLAY-- JUST BUY OR SPIN YOUR WAY TO THE TOP. THAT'S WHY EVERY SURVEY WE GET ASKING IF THE GAME IS FAIR TO ALL PLAYERS WILL CONTINUALLY BE ANSWERED- NO.

TO YOUR CREDIT, YOU'VE CREATED A GAME MOST LIKE AND WANT TO PLAY LONG TERM. MANAGING THE SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES SO PLAYERS (THE ONES WHO KEEP YOUR COMPANY IN BUSINESS) CAN ACTUALLY ENJOY IT AGAIN IS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE TOO. THE DESIGN OF THE COOP COMPETITION/CHALLENGE (IT IS NEITHER) NEEDS TO GO BACK TO DEVELOPMENT. 
    THE POTENTIAL FOR TOP PLAYERS TO ADVANCE 600-900 LEVELS, EXCEEDS THE FEASIBILITY OF THOSE PLAYERS BEING PAIRED WITH THE AVERAGE LEVELS OF THE MAJORITY.  THE GAME IS SO SUCCESSFUL IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE.

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MORE EQUALLY MATCHED WITH SOME OF THE CHANGES MADE BUT THERE ARE STILL PLAYERS DOING MISSIONS WITH OTHERS 300-600 LEVELS ABOVE THEM. WHEN WE USE SPECIAL SEED, SPARKLES, WEED AND BUY BOOSTERS WE HOPE TO HAVE A CHANCE...THEN--BOOM-- WE HAVE SOMEONE WHO POSTS 250,000 MILK IN LESS THAN A MINUTE.

THERE ARE TOO MANY EVENTS RUNNING CONCURRENTLY. IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE ENJOYMENT OF THE GAME AND ABILITY TO RESEARCH, TRY OUT AND PARTICIPATE IN NEW ACTIVITIES.  BY THE TIME I TRY DREAM WORLD, ITS OLD NEWS & SOME BIG HORSE DEAL SHOWS UP. 

WE'VE HAD CC AND HWFISH AT THE SAME TIME...NO NEED FOR THAT- DIDN'T USED TO DO IT.  I AM CONSTANTLY UPGRADING MAIN FARMS/BUILDING SO HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A TIME I COULD START BUILDING THE HORSE RANCH SINCE WE CAN'T BUILD TWO PLACES AT THE SAME TIME. THE ITEMS FROM MF, GF AND FF ARE NEEDED REGULARLY, SO OF COURSE THEY GET PRIORITY. 

*****TRY****ONE CC, CHWE, VF, AND HW FISH/MONTH. THAT WOULD ALLOW US TO ENJOY THINGS MORE AND EXPERIENCE SOME OF THE NEW IDEAS/EVENTS YOU ARE TRYING TO PROMOTE AS WELL AS THE SHORT TERM SEASONAL ACTIVITIES WE USED TO ENJOY. 

FARMERS LEAGUE IS TURNING INTO ANOTHER CC--ONE MINUTE A PLAYER HAS ZERO, THE NEXT 4 MILLION PTS-- NO ONE ELSE TRIES...IT'S OVER FOR ALL THE OTHER PLAYERS. 

PLEASE GIVE OUR IDEAS OF SPACING BIG OR COMPETITIVE EVENTS FURTHER APART A CHANCE AND GIVE US THE SAME 24 HR NOTICE FOR EACH OF THE FOUR BIG EVENTS. FIND A WAY FOR DIFFERENT SERVERS TO LAUNCH AT MORE PLAYER FRIENDLY TIMES FOR THE U.S. 

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING---PSSSTT-- YOU STILL THERE??

HAPPY PLAYERS - PLAY LONGER & STAY LONGER  :D  
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    TXGma,and do you have the illusion that GGS even will read or take notice from your post?? A bit naive thinking from you. Time to find another game where the strong points is play happy and not compete ther hell out of eachother
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    edited 24.04.2020
    cc is all messed up.

doesn't show the co-ops on the silver league list.

Never mind it's fixed now.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Didn't we JUST finish a coop championship?  Seems they roll around within a week of finishing one.

Don't get me wrong here, I actually like this one.  Everyone in the coop gets prizes.
    BUT it's TOO OFTEN!!!!!!!   It's getting old fast when it rolls around constantly.  It's not an "EVENT" when it's a non stop JOB.   I'm in three coops and a scattered few in each really work at this.  But quite a few more have been red dots. 

GG do you monitor how your burning people out with this?  
    PLEASE consider NOT running it so often.   Once a month would be more than enough.
  • it is actually 3 or 4 days between CC most times...lol
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    OH I just love it when I start a thread and my post vanishes.... moved without ANY notice what so ever to a thread that was started A FULL THREE YEARS AGO!!!!!!!

So OBVIOUSLY in the past three years of people saying enough, too often, too many at a time.

THEY JUST DON'T GIVE A FLYING PILE OF DUNG.

GG.  Three guesses what you can do with your next "satisfaction survey."
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    We had a player join 1st day of last CC. And dot did not turn red until after this CC started.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    They're all at home working with clocks showing different times in each household. Also, no-one has heard or thought of conference calling to agree on what time is the agreed upon time to be used and set each clock accordingly...confusion my friends,simply abounds all about...Also not sure if workers have retained any knowledge pertaining to time as home time is time off including thinking time.  It's a wonder the game shows up on all the servers --- granted with stuff missing or just invisible --- this is after all a pandemic...can't expect anything now...certainly nothing in the brain department.
    edited 25.04.2020
    Hey iron maiden. I understand the frustration. After playing this game for 7 yrs, I have seen a lot of cycles.

Yes, I am under the impression that GoodGame CAN hear what we say. There was a time the top 30-35 coops joined together and didn't buy ANY gold during CC and many didn't even play it. We sent a message to GGS with similar content as to the prior posts full of disgust over CC coming too frequently, but we added ACTION to the mix. It took a month or two, but they DID reduce the frequency ...for a while. The push on gold sales over player satisfaction has shown up when CCS changed leadership as well. It is a business that has to make money. Finding the balance is likely a huge challenge. In the mean time, coops continue to lose players who are fed up with the gold pounding and repetition. Others coops now only play one a month, since they can choose what they engage in.

I'm way ahead of you on finding other games.  Refreshing source of enjoyment, no in game sales and lots of variety!

correction-- when GGS changed leadership as well.
  • Come on man ... CC every other event??? No one is happy except GGS
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    i dont know all i see is big farm is getting rich. we are spending tons of money just to get some thing  worth less than we spent.if you noticed the boxes we win or buy the prizes have been worse.and they also took good prizes out of balloon wheel fortune.sorry folks but good games is playing us
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    It's time for you to make sure there are enough players every morning the same not enough  players either you have to play against yourself or 2 or 3 players and always the same. Getting a bit tyred from this. Widden the ranhe of players please so that it's more fun
  • Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    edited 11.10.2020
    It's time for you to make sure there are enough players every morning the same not enough  players either you have to play against yourself or 2 or 3 players and always the same. Getting a bit tyred from this. Widden the ranhe of players please so that it's more fun
    Post edited by Jesse123 (INT1) on
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Most of the missions are only either by yourself or 1 or 2 players thats because players have either left or not doing the events. Players are getting fed up with the rubbish not worth doing prizes, and the high cost of playing.
    my missions i seem to always end up with 2 or 3 player from the same coop. which makes it all most impossible to win a mission one will put up a high number and leave and if you pass them the others will put up a super high number this game is not fair

started a mission this morning in the championship there is 6 players. out of the 6  5 of them from wildcards how am i suppose to do any thing make this event fair
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 07.11.2020
    Im up to 3.3M RP

And my average position in mission is #3 and #4

And Ive finished many missions #6

Winning missions is totally overrated

But i think that competition on International server is not as ferocious as on US server ( so i apologize , if i have no idea )
    am i the only one tired of these championships so close together.you use all your good materials and get garbage back same prizes every time
  • bigez (US1) you are far from the only one tired of the coop challenge.  We have asked them to spread them further apart but it has fallen on deaf ears.  I don't do all events now.  I just do the ones that I feel like doing.
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Agreed, it is hard to get to 20th prize and it is really hard playing by yourself, I usually stop after getting to 10th prize, 2 tokens and some seaweed is all I get in Christmas/fall times. Not worth my effort to get more. 
  • in addition, some coops have multiple accounts with only one product. example a farm at level 97 that does 215.000 wildflowers in 30 minutes, sorry that is not normal and the regular player can no longer gain anything from that behavior. I say act against these cooperatives, or put these players at a disadvantage by making the maximum dissatisfaction many times more expensive, making the game fairer again,

shame on you ggs
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 28.12.2020
    in addition, some coops have multiple accounts with only one product. example a farm at level 97 that does 215.000 wildflowers in 30 minutes, sorry that is not normal and the regular player can no longer gain anything from that behavior. I say act against these cooperatives, or put these players at a disadvantage by making the maximum dissatisfaction many times more expensive, making the game fairer again,

shame on you ggs

No chance of that....those are likely the big spenders
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 05.01.2021
    This event is made for those with money to spend. Nothing else - the rewards are sure no longer worth the effort & or gold to earn them :(

*spelling
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • Boss_Hog (US1)Boss_Hog (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    I agree with you completely Data King.Now in order to win an animal facility in the CC your coop has to come in 1st place.Then you will get to choose between a huge cowshed,a huge duck coop or a friendship meadow.Why would anybody want a huge 16x10 cowshed or a 16x12 duck coop that only produces a little more than 1 5x5 special cowshed or 1 6x4 special duck coop when you can fit over 5 special cowsheds or 8 special duck coops in the same space that those huge ones take up?You used to be able to get some of those special animal facilities by finishing in the top 10,then top 5 then top 3,now you have to finish in 1st place to win any of them.I would rather have the smaller more productive versions animal facilities instead.Just 2 special cowsheds or 2 special duck coops far out produces 1 of those huge cowsheds or huge duck coops and takes up far less space.Another thing is having the CC every other event is way too much and most people like myself are getting tired of participating in it.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I agree with you completely Data King.Now in order to win an animal facility in the CC your coop has to come in 1st place.Then you will get to choose between a huge cowshed,a huge duck coop or a friendship meadow.Why would anybody want a huge 16x10 cowshed or a 16x12 duck coop that only produces a little more than 1 5x5 special cowshed or 1 6x4 special duck coop when you can fit over 5 special cowsheds or 8 special duck coops in the same space that those huge ones take up?You used to be able to get some of those special animal facilities by finishing in the top 10,then top 5 then top 3,now you have to finish in 1st place to win any of them.I would rather have the smaller more productive versions animal facilities instead.Just 2 special cowsheds or 2 special duck coops far out produces 1 of those huge cowsheds or huge duck coops and takes up far less space.Another thing is having the CC every other event is way too much and most people like myself are getting tired of participating in it.
    To get the best stable (colossal cowshed or dazzling duck coop), your cooperative does have to come first. And I agree that in general, it's better to have a larger quantities of themed cowsheds or duck coops compared to those buildings. But having a few of them in cow communities and duck communities are quite useful, as you can reduce the seaweed you use if you ever need to harvest extra produce for anything. The harvest amount is better for the colossal cowsheds or duck communities inside of the community buildings compared to having themed buildings in that space, but outside of those community buildings it's best to use those themed buildings as you have mentioned.
Sign In to comment.