Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Unable to use Layout Mode on Main Farm

Comments

• They have the time to do graphic enhancements and bring in new features. How about fixing games lags and many other bugs like the inability to use layout mode on my main farm. Support apparently aware of it but no fix yet.
  • It is well and good bringing all these enhancements, however it is at the expense of issues in the game that never get fixed despite repeated requests like my inability to use layout mode for over 6 months. In addition there is so many ways to waste gold that the screen area to play the game is quite small even with a large monitor. Would not want to be visually challenged.
  • @Kens Paradise (US1) What happens when you click the button for layout mode on your main farm & does it work ok on all your other farms?

If you are finding the you are often losing gold through misclicks, you could try lowering the limit on your gold lock, which you can find in your game settings...

• Kens Paradise (US1)Kens Paradise (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    edited 26.04.2020
    Works on every farm except main. Am tired of going to support with this issue. With all the icons on top of page wanting us to spend gold there is not much room left to play the game with out scrolling.

• @Kens Paradise (US1) So what exactly happens (or not)?
    • When you click the button for layout mode does it just do nothing or do you get an error pop-up or does layout mode open but not work?
    • Do you have any problems with outline mode on the same farm?
    • Have you tried opening layout mode while you are in outline mode or full screen?
    • Have you tried it with animations switched on and switched off?
  • @Kens Paradise (US1) A tech has checked your farm & layout mode on your main farm is working for him. What browser are you using?
  • Kens Paradise (US1)Kens Paradise (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    edited 12.05.2020
    Am using chrome most of the time and every other farm is Ok. The same happens when i use opera. Tried all options as per comment 27/4/2020. When in layout mode on main farm and click finish i get this error

[Bug confirmed - so far unable to reproduce]

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    It sounds like you still have a building in the layout mode 
    other odd tip that could work is put your main farm house back into the top corner of your farm
  • khadj1234 (GB1)khadj1234 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 446
    edited 30.04.2020
    @Kens Paradise (US1) if you have not already try to refresh or reboot your page when that message pops up it sometimes happens on mine.

Sign In to comment.