Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Balloon Wheel

What has happened to the balloon wheel.  It has been here for a while now.  Plus, not many gold package specials.  So we now are piled on with events (cc, pleasure park, hard workers, etc. etc.).  But, the specials are less and less.   Not good.

Comments

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    I too would like to have the Balloon wheel back and so would many others. Please bring it back!!! 
  • Firefox (AU1)Firefox (AU1) AU1 Posts: 26
    I'm very surprised that GGS have removed it. It's a cash cow for them. Especially when it has an offer on Super Sale. 

It also gives rewards that are pretty hard to come by in the game. Like large duck coops, large cowsheds etc. 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Yes what has happened to the Balloon Wheel of Fortune?  Do you suppose they are repackaging it to include the new Horse Crests that we need in order to upgrade our stumps?
  • Still no word from a mod on what happened to the balloon wheel
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I want the balloon wheel back too or some cash back for all the bloody balloon tokens I got !!!!
  • Sugar1 (US1)Sugar1 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    I too want the balloon wheel back! It's very unfair to remove it, and yes it is a cash cow for GGS! BRING IT BACK!
  • @monks (US1)

Thank you for linking to update :)

Yus! its where there is info on the balloon wheel <3
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    lol they has remove mystery gold box and place some mystery bad 
  • now where's the balloon wheel packages
    Nice, balloon wheel is here but no balloon wheel package to spin ;-(
  • ezslow (US1)ezslow (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    did balloon wheel of fortune this morning they took out the gold flowers and mining licence and replaced them with garbage
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    did balloon wheel of fortune this morning they took out the gold flowers and mining licence and replaced them with garbage
    better to remove it, i can not spend gold for to win nothing, this what you says, it is completely correct
    So they ruined the balloon wheel of fortune and the package too?  I guess no need to buy anymore?  
  • just an fyi for you (goodgame studios) -- you are only hurting yourself by doing stunts like this -- keep taking away the good stuff in the game and replacing it with crap -- and, just see what happens -- saying goodbye will be very, very easy 
    Okay, I see the Balloon Wheel is back on our farms, but there is no BF%Sale where we can buy the balloon tokens. Is this on purpose? 
    Okay, I see the Balloon Wheel is back on our farms, but there is no BF%Sale where we can buy the balloon tokens. Is this on purpose? 
    I am going to go out on a limb and say yes.  The gold certs and seeds have been nerfed.  AND we now have premium feed package instead YAAAAY!!!!! 
  • Sugar1 (US1)Sugar1 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Welp, wont be buying that package anymore, thanks for taking away the boxes, gf seeds! I wonder how many more of us will not spend the money for those balloon tokens, a ton of money and you take away the reason for the purchase! 
  • domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    Wrong move ggs, you took away the gold seeds and the gml's from that balloon wheel :((((((
    And you took away the gold boxes that came with balloon tokens, idiots :((((
    from highest purchase i will get the lowest one now, and spin 1 stupid token a day, it's a no brainer
    and your gold bundles, pfffffffffffff, feel sorry for those who get them
    you really have no clue how to motivate people to buy stuff :((((((((
    I think ggs thinks the less they give you, the more you buy. This isn't true.  I was buying more than i ever did with the balloon package. I thought it was a great deal and therefore was more tempted. Now I don't want to buy anything.  I used to think the DW was great. now that they killed the DW I don't go near it...now that ggs has done the same to the balloon wheel and the package not sure I will be buying anymore.  What deal is worth buying?  I'm not going to buy something for less. doesn't make sense. 
    What deal is worth buying?  I'm not going to buy something for less. doesn't make sense. 
    I just bought the 750 Balloon Tokens/1,500 normal tokens. Scored stacks of silver boxes. but no goldflowers. Then I struck the jackpot and gained 100,000 gold yet again (after just 150 spins) :)

If they have removed the gold boxes (excepting the Benefit Bundles), then there's really not much to offer in the Balloon Tokens.

As people have stated, GGS is only hurting their bottom line if they keep this up. If they want to run the company into the ground, they are doing a really good job of it. It would be a shame to see GGS go under, which ruin the fun of all the players  :|
    Hmmm! Well I was poised to get a super sale of the the balloon tokens since it (until now) had mystery boxes with lots of seaweed stuff in them, but not now.  They just lost out on a good sale from me.  Oh well that is just the way it goes!
  • AHC (US1)AHC (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    I won't bother buying it now; it's not worth it anymore.  I was buying a lot so I guess I get to keep my money
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 24.04.2020
    not only have they devalued the Balloon, they are devalued the FL season pass.  shorten FL by 8 days but season pass still same cost.  GGS must be in trouble or just getting far too greedy.
  • domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    S.O.S.  TITANIC
    had to reconsidder
    not gonne purchase the cheapest deal for balloon tokens either
    rewards when wheel ends, rankings, LOL, CARDBOARD gold boxes now, are you for real ggs ??????
    how dumb you think we are ?
    you think whole server shares same 1 braincell ????
    that's you in the corner, loosing your loyal members, pffffffffffff
    thank you, you extinguished the fire in my wallet, aahahaahahaaa

I know in the humorous Official Announcement about the Balloon Wheel and Monty and the so called accident, I do truly feel that Monty better find all those gold Mystery boxes and get them back on the offers before I go and give him Real money.  The $99.99 offer included 700 Gold Mystery boxes with the 750 Balloon Tokens and 1500 regular Tokens. So Monty, I say this to you:  "Shame on you for losing those Gold Mystery Boxes!" "You have no excuse." "Now go out there and find all those Gold Mystery boxes right now, you hear!"  "When you do, then I will wave my hard earned money before your deals."   :o:):*

• Thanks for the feedback everyone, we will pass it on on Monday & see if they will improve the changes :/
    edited 25.04.2020
    Hmmm! Well I was poised to get a super sale of the the balloon tokens since it (until now) had mystery boxes with lots of seaweed stuff in them, but not now.  They just lost out on a good sale from me.  Oh well that is just the way it goes!
    Well, I still got 200 odd silver boxes with heaps of various seaweed stuff, 100s of normal tokens, 100s of Sunflower seeds (good for fast cash and the flowers offer 10,000+ experience). But yes, I still think the 700 gold boxes need to return to make it a fair price. :)
    Post edited by Firefox (AU1) on
  • Abby_Cadabby (US1)Abby_Cadabby (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    edited 25.04.2020
    As usual, GGS takes something away to "fix" it and they bring it back with good stuff taken away. No gold boxes, no gold seeds, no mining licenses ..... just a lot of junk ... who needs those appearances?? get rid of them please ... and if you are going to give a deco in a wheel that each token is very costly .. make a a good deco, not the lousy ones the wheel gives.

My spinning days are over on the balloon wheel.
    Post edited by Abby_Cadabby (US1) on

• Thanks for the feedback everyone, we will pass it on on Monday & see if they will improve the changes :/
    thanks wascallyw for your kind comment and consideration -- but, for as long as i've been playing this game -- i have come to learn that ggs doesn't care about the players -- they only care about the money going into their wallets -- it's very, very evident -- the balloon wheel was one of the good things that ggs brought into this game -- and, now they have ruined it -- and, i'd stake my life that they won't change it back -- but, thanks for trying to convince me -- and, good luck to whenever life takes ya

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file