Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

In loving memory of Mary Margret ( marywisc )

2»

Comments

• Mary, My dear friend Mary, My feelings are so hard to put into words. You and I became so close through all this pain. Like Mark, I've never had the pleasure to meet you but you were such a blessing in my life. I will never let go of the memory of you and I planning that ML run. I will never forget when it ended and you Mary on my phone yelling Shirley wake up, we did it. We won. If anyone my dear friend deserved that win it was you. My heart hurts so much. I can't stop crying. But, I know you are so much better off and you are out of pain. You have a new job my friend. God's angel. You will do so well at your new job. Big Farm will never be the same. I'm not sure I can ever play it again. Love you Boss. Thank you for the memories. Shirley
  • So very sorry RIP Mary.  I will miss you.  Truly a great loss  :'(:'(:'(
  • Mary, all though I have not met you in person you have been very kind to me.  During my recent loss you were there with kind words and a poem.  I will miss you.

Bonnie

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Mary was the very first farmer that I encountered at all on the system (there were not a lot of farmers at that point).  She is the only current player that I remember being on the system way back then.  I remember when her farm crossed level 100, and I realized that I could not match her pace.  I conversed with her so many hundreds of times over the years, it seems so hard to believe that she won't be there.

She will be very truly missed.  It is a rare thing indeed to leave such a wonderful legacy behind, among so many peers.

Farm on, Mary, Farm on!
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    It's times like these that proves this IS more than just a silly old game.........My heartfelt condolences to her family and those who knew and loved her......I'm at a loss for any other words.......God bless you all
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    My Condolences to her family and all that knew her, may god keep her soul safe and may she be at peace, She will be missed & at a time like this Pandemic it is when you really sit down and think of what is  important in life , 

May everyone take care and stay safe. :)
  • Condolences to the family and to her "virtual farm family". As I say so often, though this is but a game, there are real people behind those keyboards. I was not privileged to know her, but I know we can give comfort, joy and friendship to others even while in a game, and she obviously did, so I pray for comfort for hearts heavy with loss.
  • The Brat Pack Coop above all is a Family.  We work, play, laugh and cry together.  Today we come together to mourn our leader, our mentor and our friend, Mary.  You are and will be missed, Mary.  

MARY.....GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Thanks for the memories...go with God.
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    Condolences to Mary family and to her Brat Pack Family, I'll keep Mary Family and  her Brat Pack Family in my prayers
  • Danny6 (US1)Danny6 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    Dearest Mary, The love you have shown so many of us in this game, the stories of which could fill volumes, will live on in our farms. From Level 50, my greatest goal was to become a member of the Brat Pack, the number one co-op on the U.S. server. I began contacting Mary, and a few other members that I would be in missions with, asking what it would take to become a Brat. Mary patiently answered my questions, and after looking over my farm, started giving advice on how to get “Brat Pack strength.” I remember when I got the message from Mary that there was a spot available for me. I had arrived!! I spent a little more than a year under Mary’s leadership. She was a tough leader with amazing maturity, and at the same time, she was one of the sweetest people I have met in my life. I remember having conversations with Mary regarding how much she cared about other players; she lost sleep worrying about them and their personal lives. One of those conversations was when Terrie, the Village Mayor, passed away, she found it so hard to set her farm free. I remember telling her what she needed to do, even though she knew it, she just needed to hear it. I told her to think of it as a burial at sea. That seemed to help her. Now Charlie is faced with this and my heart goes out to him. I know how hard this is going to be. When the time is here, stand strong my friend, for Mary. Mary’s parting is a big loss to Big Farm. I will miss her dedication and teachings. However, we will be able to see her on our farms as long as we play, because she helped, in some way, to build them all! Mary, you are sorely missed. Lots of love, Danny
  • Kimberly B (US1)Kimberly B (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 23.04.2020
    Dear Dear Mary, May you rest in peace. I remember joining your co op and how welcoming you was and willing to help with any questions we may have had. You were a leader of leaders and knew this game like no other. I also remember the day I heard you were sick. That feeling of wanting to comfort you but yet not knowing how. You were loved and you will be missed greatly by all. Heaven gained an angel when you left us, I hope you are dancing in the sky Miss Mary!! I believe the Angels know what they have... Farewell my friend! 

Post edited by Kimberly B (US1) on
  • TXGma (US1)TXGma (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    I am so saddened by the loss of our precious Mary and shocked by her young age. She spoke as one with wisdom more commonly found in seniors, yet had such a passion not just for this game, but doing what she did...well.  When I inherited a coop and needed guidance on leading, she was kind and helpful. We weren't on competing teams, we were both working on a job we wanted to do well. She never treated me as someone substandard when I asked rookie questions. 

I wish I had the opportunity to know her even better. She had an immeasurable impact on this game & thousands who play it. 

May God's Grace minister to your real family and may the outpouring of love from the "Farm-ily" be of some small comfort during this time of loss. 

"He has given HIS Angels charge over you sweet Mary".

Melanie
  • The very first time I was ever in a mission with Mary(I was a newbie,of course), she sparkled me and sent me a pm giving me some of the best advise I have ever gotten.  We met many more times in missions over the years, and would pm each other when possible.  A long time ago I began to look for her in my missions.  I suppose I will do that for awhile til reality sinks in.  To all Brats past and present--and to all who she touched in so many other ways--I am so sorry for your loss.  I wish you peace.  I know Mary has hers. 

Awesome (Sharon)
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    We are so very very sorry to hear about the loss of a very nice person. To her family and Brat family, We offer our condolence, She has touched so many people with her kindness.  We will all miss her.                                         Terri8, Smurphy04, and Rawlife. 
  • Karos (US1)Karos (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    I will miss you Mary. 
  • My condolences to all of the Big Farm players who knew and loved Mary.
    Rest In Peace Mary.

Carol.
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    edited 18.06.2020
    :'(:'( 
    Post edited by KoStone (US1) on
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    One year ago today we lost Mary, so many changes, so many emotions...Mary, you said you would be watching me so can you please roughen up the halo and give a couple of jabs to whoever revamped our laboratories and created jam missions?  

Gone but never forgotten, RIP sweet lady.
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Our Mary, I sad to hear what happen, I do not know you but by my heart, I feel you are somewhere here with your friend♥ You still her to all players heart forever <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file