Home The Chicken Coop

In loving memory of Mary Margret ( marywisc )

It is with great sadness that the Members of Brat Pack announces the passing of our Dear  Mary (marywisc).

At the young age of 33.  

Mary showed patience and was kind to all that knew her. Her leadership was an inspiration to all that were lucky enough to be guided by her.  Mary was instrumental in leading the Brats in achieving first place in the World Master League, which was her dream fulfilled. For the Brat members that participated to make this happen with her... WE  can't thank you enough. 

Mary was known by many in the big farm community for her love of the game and to her Brat family. Mary was touched by the outpouring of prayers and messages of love that were read to her by family, Vince at her end. 

On a personal note,  Mary Margret lived on a lake and loved to fish. Once the pier went in she would fish off the pier almost every day for dinner! 

She would go cross country skiing in winter and swim miles every day in summer
She had a zoo in her yard, she kept many bird feeders and also would feed rabbits, red squirrels, even an albino squirrel, and her favorite - a family of cranes. She has a dog, Dickens, her little love. Who hadn't left her side for weeks?

Although Mary was shy and private, a few neighborhood kids took to her. She would take them out in the boat pulling them on a tube for hours and hours. 

Mary played the piano - Ioved to sing- she could live on yogurt and did yoga every day. The most favorite books and movie that she enjoyed reading was Harry Potter.

On April 20, 2020, At 3;45am.   Mary Margret was guided on her final journey, by  Angels and Hummingbirds,  We rejoice that into God's hands Mary was delivered. Until we meet again we love you Peace.  

Charlie  and Sandra  
@ us1

Comments

• DDu (US1)DDu (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    Mary, I will miss you... rest i peace my dear friend. D
    ddu @ fr 1

• You touched so many, in small ways and big ways, you were always so helpful, always so kind to answer my million questions. You made your mark in this game and will always be remembered.

Your pain is over, rest in peace.

Abby

"How lucky am I to have someone who makes saying goodbye so hard" Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne author
  • pheenix (US1)pheenix (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Rest in Peace Mary, My dear friend and mentor. Until we see each other again, I will miss you so very much.

~~Pheenix
  • lambcake (US1)lambcake (US1) US1 Posts: 343
    Heaven just welcomed another angel today.
  • chief1 (US1)chief1 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    You will be greatly missed, but never forgotten!
    May God love and keep you until we all play together once again.

Mark
    chief1 @ us 1
  • GREENPANDA (INT1)GREENPANDA (INT1) INT1 Posts: 274
    edited 20.04.2020
    This is a bad news for comunity BIG FARM, Rest in Peace Mary and condolences for all family and Brats Pack that lost a player, don't forgot it farmers, also why not played with it. Tears came to my heart.

RIP marywisc

:'(  for me this month had 2 bad news 

Click here for more info about bigfarm: crazybigfarm.net
  •   DEAR  MARY YOU LIVED YOUR DASH WITH PRIDE  WE ALL WILL MISS YOU ...RIP

TILL WE MEET AGAIN GOD SPEED

The following is a poem by Linda Ellis © 1998. Consider the implications for your own life's choices

I read of a man who stood to speak at the funeral of a friend
    He referred to the dates on her tombstone from the beginning to the end.
    He noted that first came the date of her birth and spoke of the following date with tears,
    But he said what mattered most of all was the dash between those years.

For that dash represents all the time that she spent alive on earth...
    And now only those who loved her know what that little line is worth.

For it matters not, how much we own; the cars .... the house... the cash.
    What matters is how we live and love and how we spend our dash.

So think about this long and hard ... are there things you'd like to change?
    For you never know how much time is left. (You could be at "dash mid-range")

If we could just slow down enough to consider what's true and real,
    And always try to understand the way other people feel.

And be less quick to anger, and show appreciation more,
    And love the people in our lives like we've never loved before.

If we treat each other with respect and more often wear a smile...
    Remembering that this special dash might only last a little while.

So, when your eulogy's being read with your life's actions to rehash...
    Would you be proud of the things they say about how you spend your dash??

LINK TO VIDEO .....THE DASH  (POEM)
  • Katie R (US1)Katie R (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    Mary you will be missed.  I had hoped you'd be with us longer but God decided it was time for you to join him.  I will still keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Hope your now in peace and watching us play this game.... maybe even whisper oh no or not that or awesome move.
    Katie R @ us 1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,823
    edited 21.04.2020
    My prayers  o:) & best wishes  <3 go out to Mary's families she has touched in one way or another. Mary has been a huge part of BF & the Brats for as long as I can remember. Just won't quite be the same here with out her.   :'(

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/204229/see-you-on-the-farm#latest
     Need help check CrazyBigFarm
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    So very sorry to hear this... :'(:'(:'(:'( 

Hugs and prayers going out to your families and friends, and to all of the families whose hearts you touched in your time with all of us here at BF and on the Brat Pack. You live on in all of our hearts!  

Rest in Peace, beautiful Mary 

luvs2wolf64 @ us 1
Sign In to comment.