Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    edited 01.04.2020
    Hello,

writting in wrong thread, but Im not wanting to create new one for my small problem, more like complaint.
    Sooo,,I'm back to game after some time, been playing for few days now but thinking about quitting again because of >

is this a joke? Is there a away to hide them? 

• RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    It is taking an extremely long time to load missions, it was the same last CC! This has been an ongoing issue! Can we please get this fixed? ~RozZz
  • It is taking way too long for missions to load.  Especially annoying during a CC when time is everything.  Please fix this issue ASAP
  • It is taking way too long to get into a mission 
    This is annoying when you want to get on with the game
    Specifically after you paid to utilize your stacker
    Please look into getting missions to start more efficiently

• vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    Since later last night, several of us have been having some extreme lagging issues.  Problems include not being able to drag the screen, screen going into full mode without requesting it, inadvertent clicks, difficulty harvesting, etc.  There were no problems before that timeframe, and the issues do not occur outside of the game
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    It is taking longer to load missions because many people arent playing missions. This is a good thing IMO because maybe GGS will re-think their 'CC every other event' mantra
  • Does anyone else have a problem with the village challenges, when i start one it still says no active challenge but others can see a challenge active and my score still goes up when i collect items, have tried a number of things and nothing seems to work.
  • omitir (INT1)omitir (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9

Impossible to play, impossible. The images are stopped and it takes minutes to unfold activities.Sorry i'm using google translator
    Imposible de jugar, imposible. El juego se tranca y las imágenes quedan detenidas por minutos
  • since the latest upgrade of only a few hours ago the game has become impossible to play, being very slow and unresponsive.

i have been playing daily for nearly a year now and it would be a pity to have to end it if this cannot be resolved

it is clearly some kind of bug  and i thought it wold let you know. have others noticed it?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Oh yes. Worst I've ever known it. Totally unplayable
  • kazz7 (GB1)kazz7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    I'm getting the same since this latest update it's very very slow and unresponsive to the point i have given up playing today.  I'll try again over the next few days and see what happens. It's a shame been playing for so long and it have to end like this.  :'(
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    Chrome is unplayable, Firefox gives better results

• Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 06.04.2020
    I want to know if someone has problem with field, garden and medow with collect because here has much lag only to filed, Pls reply if you have same problem 
    Same here since got on.   That hotfix late last night did it.

Has 15 to 30 sec delay or more

took me 50mn to do stuff. normaly 8mn
  • very slow...images are stopped and then moves slowly...
  • same here very slow...images are stopped and then moves slowly.
  • erittäin hidas 
  • 24K Cath (US1)24K Cath (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    The game is unplayable.  I have cleared my cookies, relogged back in, went to settings and put it on low, unchecked animations, unchecked reports, still can't play.  
  • HIDAS HIDAS APUA 
  • Tammy91 (US1)Tammy91 (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    The lag is terrible. Maybe running so many events at the same time is the problem. I dont know what it might be but I cant play the game like this. 
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    The game is laggy and slow impossible to play !!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    It seems to be getting easier in spots, but some things like the greenhouse are still very, very slow.
  • Have found the game running really slow since the last update (last night).  It does move a bit quick at times but then goes back to reallllllllllly slow.
  •  VERY SLOW harvesting takes one minute for one ..
  • Zandi (US1)Zandi (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    So slow! To harvest 4 fields of wildflowers took just over 5 minutes. Unable to help my co-op with Village Fair challenges. Haven't been able to collect eggs. Just won't recognize and pick up. Then, when harvest finally happens, takes several (30 seconds) to plant because actions take so long to be recognized.
  • e c burger (INT1)e c burger (INT1) INT1 Posts: 69
    I can login fine but after that the game is so slow to standing still, cannot work the farm at all... Best for me is just to logout!!

This problem started yesterday....
  • I can login fine but after that the game is so slow to standing still, cannot work the farm at all... Best for me is just to logout!!

This problem started yesterday....
    The problem is with the Easter event.
    Move around your farms, when it slows down it means that surely there is an egg there somewhere.
    When you find all the eggs then your game will be fast as usual.
  • EvaKjell (SKN1)EvaKjell (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 0
    I like too stoop if the play like too bee so slow every day 
  • SRH (INT1)SRH (INT1) INT1 Posts: 35
    This issue with the lagging is no longer funny!! its an OLD issue that has been talked about and we were promised a "fix" LONG ago!
    i am still waiting
    Every time the Pleasure Park or the Village League starts we have this issue!!
    I am getting quite sick of this!!
    No one seems to give a damn!!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Lag for the last few days is beyond ridiculous!!!! I give up, See ya after Pleasure park ends

• Leonard2 (US1)Leonard2 (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    I'm having problems trying to log on using Chrome on both of my GGE games. This one and Empire. I'm using windows Xp. It works but lags a lot.
Sign In to comment.