Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    edited 24.02.2020
    Such a shame, that the usual problems with lagging starte, at the same time as VF, ANd the dreamisland as well. VF is usually already a problem without the island. Really to bad, because we like the VF
  • firewolf (INT1)firewolf (INT1) INT1 Posts: 41
    i am speaking in stead of a coop member who doesn't speak or understand english. since yesterday he can't log in to his main account, he gets message the password is incorect. he made sure he was on log in section, checked his caps lock, deleted his history and cashe, changed browser and still nothing. as he told me he changed the password february the 1st, until yesterday everything was working fine. so another catch, he forgot the password of the mail he was using for the beforementioned account. he tried to retrieve it but again failed. is there any way to help him?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    i am speaking in stead of a coop member who doesn't speak or understand english. since yesterday he can't log in to his main account, he gets message the password is incorect. he made sure he was on log in section, checked his caps lock, deleted his history and cashe, changed browser and still nothing. as he told me he changed the password february the 1st, until yesterday everything was working fine. so another catch, he forgot the password of the mail he was using for the beforementioned account. he tried to retrieve it but again failed. is there any way to help him?
    @firewolf (INT1) Sorry to hear of your coop members' problem. His only option at this point is to e-mail Support and explain his problem, giving as much detail as possible. They may ask your member some questions to verify his or her account. Support can be found in-game using the Support button under "Options" or in the forum. Here's a link....
    https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en&platformId=0         

Note: Your member will have to e-mail Support using one of the languages below...

• aaa6 (GB1)aaa6 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    Let check login suggestion by  Data King (US1) in topic: Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3 on Page 20.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/191608/login-connection-performance-issues-3#latest
  • Crowley (INT1)Crowley (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2
    I cannot log in with my other account too. The game gives a prompt message "The name you have entered is not valid."
    I logged in with my alternate account and I tried finding my main account, the game again told me that I dont exist anymore :(
    After five years of loyalty, I guess goodgame just deleted my account! :(
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I cannot log in with my other account too. The game gives a prompt message "The name you have entered is not valid."
    I logged in with my alternate account and I tried finding my main account, the game again told me that I dont exist anymore :(
    After five years of loyalty, I guess goodgame just deleted my account! :(
    Make sure you have cleared all your browser's histories then open your browser & put this   http://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/
     in it's address bar & click enter
    Once there be sure to change to the Log in section -check the tabs on the top
    be sure you correctly enter your player name & password - if you can not remember your password
    Then type in your player name & ask for a password reset - "Forgot Password"
    make sure you know which email address you used to sign up with. Check there for your new password and what will hopefully be your original farm/s.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
     PLEASE!!!!
  • If you get anyone to help you with your problem please let me know as I have the same problem.  I have been locked out for months now, have contacted them several times.  I got a couple responses but no help.  They also wanted my paypal account which I did not give.  Now I get no response from anyone.  Seems there is something wrong with game.  I have just tried to purchase gold and it won't accept my paypal payment.  I don't think I should have to give me financial info just to play this game.  retired ole man
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Slj (US1)

Support need to verify that your friend is indeed the rightful owner of that farm and not someone trying to steal it from the rightful owner.  The way to do this is to check that he is the same person who had previously bought gold on that account.
    If your friend is unwilling to provide the information needed for verification, the process will stall and he will not get access to that farm.

@retiredoleman (US1)

As mentioned above, Support needs to verify that you are the rightful owner of the farm in question. If you are unwilling to provide the information they require, there is nothing further they can do and thus communication on the topic will cease, as you have found.

One question occurs, though:  if you have been locked out of your farm for months now, how is it that you were able to (try to) purchase gold today ?
  • I can't log In at all, the login logo won't appear at all. It goes right too a new, game level 1. I was @ 186. The head office hasn't done Jack Shiza. I believe they want to delete the non or low paying farmers. They should say something, I will make a donation. Nevertheless I wait pondering Nine Stugots mine Shotsy's. M Schmidt
    @michael72 (US1)

Are you saying that when you go to https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/ you get this screen

BUT
    yours only have the option to "register" and not the option to "Log in" ?
    @michael72 (US1)

Or, if you don't get the screen above, that means you did get it at some point and accidentally created a new farm rather than logging into your old one.
    This is easily solved.

1.  Go to the level 1 farm.
    2.  Top right of the screen on this farm you will notice these icons:

Push that button (called Log Out). This will log you out of that farm.
    3.  Open this link  https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/
    It will take you to this screen:

Be sure to choose the tab called "Log in"  (and not the one called "Register")
    4. Complete the details  (player name and password) of your level 186 farm and push the orange Play button at the bottom.
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    I want to know if someone has problem with field, garden and medow with collect because here has much lag only to filed, Pls reply if you have same problem 
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    yes same here
  • clicking & clicking & clicking still the crops are there ........... :/
  • Thank You all kindly, michael72
  • Hello. I wonder why I have to play from the beginning at level 1. I was at level 70+ or 80+. Please help me.
    Hello. I wonder why I have to play from the beginning at level 1. I was at level 70+ or 80+. Please help me.

1.  Go to the level 1 farm.
    2.  Top right of the screen on this farm you will notice these icons:

Push that button (called Log Out). This will log you out of that farm.
    3.  Open this link  https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/
    It will take you to this screen:

Be sure to choose the tab called "Log in"  (and not the one called "Register")

4. Complete the details  (player name and password) of your level 71+ farm and push the orange Play button at the bottom.

• Hello Mr RawdyRac,
    Im sorry. I've followed the instruction but still at level 1. I, might be wrongly entered
    register the same username 'zara aluwi' and the same password instead of Log In.
    But at that time, there's no answer 'the player name is already exist'. 

If it can't be changed, I have to stop playing Big Farm.

register the same username 'zara aluwi' and the same password instead of Log In.
    But at that time, there's no answer 'the player name is already exist'. 

What might have happened then, if you are using exactly the same name as before, is that you registered a new account on another server.
    The level 2 farm is on the INT1 server.
    Do you have any idea if you may have been on another server before ?
    @zara aluwi (INT1)

Ok, I found a level 101 farm under the name Zara Aluwi on the Australian server.
    If that is you, please redo the steps above, but instead of choosing INT1, choose AU1:

• Hi Mr RawdyRac,

At last. Thanks for you help. Now, I can continue my game.
    Thanks once again.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    @WascallyWabbit
    There is currently a downtime for some basic server maintenance, normal services should resume soon 

I am already locked out of the game for at least 40 min. ..... how is that soon?
    And of course the FHWE runs out of fish, the VF challenge is ending before I can get online and the DW will be gone too.
    Great timing!!

• jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 23.03.2020
    and the time at the dreamword is shortend with 45 minutes !!!!!!!!!!!! foolish time for maintenace
  • FHW, now has a bug on the INT server, it has reset :(
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    I am not getting any notifications from the fishing HWE event.
    Also, I can't spend my WWC coins.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    What WWc coins? haven't got any yet.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    What WWc coins? haven't got any yet.
    Have a look through this https://crazybigfarm.net/events/wwc/worldwide_championship.htm
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    Missions are taking a very long time to load. this has been happening on and off over the last week. its been happening to many in my coop.  I have a gaming computer, so my game is fast but the missions are taking much longer to load as it is for others.  
  • GAME KEEPS LOCKING UP!!!!!    WTF ARE YOUR PROGRAMMERS DOING ABOUT IT???   FIX YOUR BUGS!!!!!
Sign In to comment.