Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    I was wondering the same thing.  Has anyone found something else? I did find a white rabbit on my main farm today, but it's not clickable.
    Same here:  saw the white rabbit, but it's not clickable.  I have searched and searched for anything other than the eggs; but nothing.  I too believe it means just the eggs, it was just a way to peak interest.  If this is not the case, please let us know!

Just Farming, Tex
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    he announcement says the easter event is shiny and new.  It looks like the same event to me.

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Big Beck (US1)  But it is all shiny and new...... it started in 2020 ;) We are used to the the same old, same old by now. The only thing really new are more bugs, more lag and less support.
  • I don't have the eggs on my farm.  There are other members of my group that are also having problems. 
  • Now they show up and when I change farms they disappear.  I also have a problem collecting them.  The arrow doesn't change into a hand to pick them up...
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    They don't seem to be appearing until about midday this time
  • Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
    still no eggs????
  • Why do I get kicked out every time I click on an egg? Haven't been able to play for 2 days now?

• Hey, I've just about had it with this Easter Egg Hunt.  When I can see the eggs, I cannot collect the.  Most of the time, they are not even visible on my farms.  This has been going on since the start and I think you should just scrape it and give us all the prize!!!!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    The colors are so muted that they barely show anymore.  I also think that they have added little creatures, stumps, etc over the top of where eggs used to hide.  I have never had so many eggs that I can't find after a whole day of searching and logging in multiple times.  Something has changed.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I can't find many of them.  Something has definitely changed w/ this event.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I am finding my eggs on the Horse Ranch but they are not being counted.  Go out of the Horse Ranch and back in and they are there again.   Other strange things happening just since they revamped the Horse Ranch.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I click on an egg and then watch as it  s l o w l y  makes its way across the screen and nothing counts until it has disappeared, don't click on another egg cos it won't count, don't try to scroll the farm cos it won't count, don't bother to play the game !!!!!
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I'm having no problem egg hunting or gathering on INT server; all eggs flash across the screen, get counted & onto the next.  I hope your problems get fixed soonest...looking forward to the decos from this event. :smiley:
  • Have eggs floating around for 5 minutes after clicking on them slows the game to a near standstill......... 
    please sort it :s
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I haven't had any issues....

Other than the fact I wonder why I'm bothering since this EASTER event will end long after EASTER is over.    AND I already have the prizes from years before.

Addictive it is.  Now it looks like it's buggy anyway.  Wonderbar.
  • Sometimes the eggs load and most times don't. When the eggs are in the game, once you click on one, the game kicks me out. everything else works.

• rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    I only managed to find some of the eggs!
    They are quite tricky to locate.
    Don't think I can get the top prize! Sigh.
  • pjs6t1 (GB1)pjs6t1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2
    I can find the eggs, but when you click on them it slows everything down so much that I've given up trying.
  • Why do I get kicked out every time I click on an egg? Haven't been able to play for 2 days now?

I click on an egg and then watch as it  s l o w l y  makes its way across the screen and nothing counts until it has disappeared, don't click on another egg cos it won't count, don't try to scroll the farm cos it won't count, don't bother to play the game !!!!!
    I can find the eggs, but when you click on them it slows everything down so much that I've given up trying.
    @MOTHERMARIE (INT1) @Uncle John (GB1) @pjs6t1 (GB1) The issue with the slo-mo eggs was reported & the hotfix on Thursday was to try to improve that, but it does not appear to have totally solved the problem, maybe they will be able to do something to help for the last couple of days of the event.
  • It's still draaaagggggggggging forever to clear an egg. Very frustrating. Any updates on a fix? Tks!
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    I have found the required number of eggs to unlock the decoration. I had the notification for the decoration, clicked on it to  claim it. Went to my inbox, which is showing that something is there, and it has not been credited to me. The inbox is empty.
    Is the little bunny decoration invisible?
  • Anders47 (SKN1)Anders47 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2
    I have found the required number of eggs to unlock the decoration. I had the notification for the decoration, clicked on it to  claim it. Went to my inbox, which is showing that something is there, and it has not been credited to me. The inbox is empty.
    Is the little bunny decoration invisible?
    The same happened to me.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Same here it shows the decoration in the local inventory. Can not get to the Drop box. SOS Different day.
  • The same here. It shows something in the inbox. But when I oppened it - Nothing! >:)

• landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    My deco is mixed up with the boxes in the inventory. I haven´t tried to open it if the bunny disappears

• i have the same problem, but if i go on another browser i could open it, the other thing is on Chrome there is nothing in my drop box even though i have loads of decorations in there.  They do appear when i go to the landscape architect so i know they are still in there somewhere.
  • luc2260 (NL1)luc2260 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 27
    I have the same problem , cannot  place  the spooky bunny, although I  see it in my box. Strange. 
  • Got all 350 eggs. Still no reward. Still no bunny.
  • Anders47 (SKN1)Anders47 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2
    Open via Microsoft Edge.
    Then you can find your reward and install it from there.
Sign In to comment.