Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

See you on the farm!

The time has come to say goodbye, my health demands that I stop playing Big Farm. I have had fun playing for 6 years and been honored to be the co-leader of the Brat Pack for 5. I have met so many awesome people and have received so many beautiful emails. Thank you. I apologize for not answering them all, but it became too hard.

Mark, my co-leader and my good friend, we had a five year run together leading these awesome Brats. You are a special man and I have valued your friendship, always love you.

My Brats, I love you all. We are a warm and loving family and you have made playing this game a delight! From the time you found out I had cancer you wrapped me up in a warm cocoon and gave me your love and prayers. There are no words to say how much you all mean to me and how much it meant to me that you stuck by me.

Thank you, Charlie, for agreeing to take over leadership. It's a tough job, only the leaders of large coops know! I have total faith in you and the co-leader you choose, Sandra. I hope Brats give you a chance and help you rebuild.

Espy, love you. Bailey, scarecrow, pinky promise. Kenn, I will have that cup of coffee with your mom. I am so lucky and blessed to have met so many great people in so many coops .... so many. And I thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes, all your emails touched my heart.

Mary
Brat Pack

Comments

• myself2 (US1)myself2 (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    I am a Brat ... I  love you, Mary !!!

Forever a friend
                    Charlie 
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    edited 12.04.2020
    To My Dear Friend, Mary !!!

Your melody will always live on - you are a joy.
    No Goodbyes, Just Good Memories.

Always in my heart,
    Sandra
    Brat Pack
    Post edited by 24KSan (US1) on
  • I have been a Brat for only 6 months or so But Mary has been so good to me. I will miss you Mary. 

Brad 
    Brat Pack
  • DDu (US1)DDu (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    Mary,

The BF I know is with Mary, a formidable player and leader. I will be lost...

D
  • martyone (US1)martyone (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Dear, dear Mary...you have been such a great friend...my farm would have been nothing without your suggestions...........(MUST BE SUNG!): I'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places that this heart of mine embraces all day through.  In that old main farm, in the gourmet farm, in the flower farm, the deco valley, the coop village. I'll be seeing you in every single summer day, in every time I harvest too, I'll always, always think of you. I'll find you when I first log in and when the time is through. I'll look at the progress on my farm, but I'll be seeing you!!!!!  YOU'RE the best. Thanks, Marty 
  • shali1 (US1)shali1 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Dear Mary, no words...love you so Robin
  • My dear virtual friend, Mary - I'm shedding tears even as I write this short note:
    Words fail me. so let me offer these sentiments expressed elsewhere:

"I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love."                    (Leo Buscaglia)

Your many kindnesses in this game offered in my direction will never be forgotten - nor will you, Mary.

From a now 80-year old, Farner Ben (Ohio) XX
  • daisymae7 (US1)daisymae7 (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Mary, I will always be grateful for your kindness and guidance as I built our Floaters co-op this past year.  You were always ready to answer questions and offer suggestions.   I am so honored you were in my life.  Sending you love and hugs,  Daisymae7
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    What an honor to have known you for almost all those 6 years.  This is absolutely the end of an Era with the Brat Pack.  You have been an inspiration and a friend to so many.  May God be with you my friend on this Easter and always.  I will miss you and thank you for your friendship.

Fawn XOXO
  • Mary i dont know you that well ,but i know God will walk with you in your next journey, maybe he has a real farm for you! flintstone
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    edited 12.04.2020
    I wish the best Mary. It has been an honor knowing you.  I will miss you my friend.  Love Always....
  • i know i've shared this with ya many times -- but, i appreciated your kindness and help over the pass few years -- i hope i was able to repay your kindness -- i don't like to say goodbye, but i'll see ya later -- hugs to ya my dear friend, mary
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
      Mary, you have had a part of my heart from the first time I met you and that will continue forever.  I love you. I will miss you more than you will know. You are my hero...your love and friendship will live on in me. I made a promise to you a few months ago as I intend to keep that promise. I hold you dear to my heart. I always said I wish that we was neighbors, then I could had helped you through this. You ARE the Brat Queen, and as far as I am concerned you ARE Big farm Queen. There will never be a leader like you.I have been playing Big Farm for 7 years the last 4 I am a Brat. It has been such an honor to play with the best, to learn from the best, That's You.Your friendship has brought me so much joy and laughter, I will miss you so much. I Can't imagine the pain as you always came to play even when you was in agony. Your dedication to our family, Remarkable.There is so much I want to say to you but just can't seem to find the right words.Mary I love you. BIG HUGS XOXOXO
  • baileyk (US1)baileyk (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    My Dear Mary,
    I am so going to miss you <3  It has been my honor and privilege to be your friend, and play this game with you. Your kindness and strength showed ever single day as you lead our team. May the angels envelop you and hold you near. God Bless you Mary, until we meet again.

Baileyk 
  • Tomcowan (US1)Tomcowan (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    Dear Mary,

I was in BP before you became leader and enjoyed working in the cooperative with you.

May God bless you this Easter and every day to follow.  I am praying that you beat your cancer.

Tom
  • Thank you Mary for setting the bar high for the rest of us that play this game.  I have only played this game for a year and a half but I see how much influence you have had on every player on the US server.  I hope we all try to be the player you are.  A dear friend to many and a Brat to others, Mary you will be sooooo missed!   May we all see you later playing Big Farm!!!!!
  • I have not know you long but i do know that you are a very kind, careing ,helpful,loving person. i have learn alot from you and the brat pack and i really appreciate all that you have done for me Mary. i am sorry to hear that you have to go but i am sure we will meet again and till then thank you and i send all my love and prayers  for you

Brat Bill
  • Mary you have brought so much to the game of Big Farm, I and countless others have benefited from your kindness and willingness to share game play info with everyone. I love you, will miss seeing you into missions. You brought something  special to many people that play this game we are all addicted to. Love and peace, Christina
  • Dear MARY,

did't get to know you well.... My farm that my mom ( HONEYBUN 61) gave  me  ( TESTHONEY )i though was always to small to be a Brat.. what i do know of  you is   all  the stories  shared from my mom,, she has great respect for you  says you have a heart of gold and always tried to be a great  help to smaller farmers...and to share your wisdom and time to mentor  and the roll you played in helping built  great farms.

May your bigfarm  in the sky is be looking down on all of your brats  old and new and bring a great joy and peace of mind..to you  o:)<3

and the from the bottom of  heart i thank you for being kind and loving to all your brats.
  • jp13 (US1)jp13 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Mary, You are the ultimate Brat and will always be remembered that way.  You led with kindness and grace.  Many blessings to you and your family.  Jana
  • Mary,
    Thank you for bringing me into your life and you will be missed in BP and on BF
    With Love Mike
  • Dear Mary   o:)
    I've known you many years  you've given me constructive  guidance & advice to build up  my farm's I looked to you to learn and be the best in the game, Sincerely Thank you   <3
    The Brats wont be the same without your leadership, I Will miss you Lots & remember you indefinitely  as will the rest of the players, We hold your legacy close to our heart & what you represented by being a Nurturing  & Caring Leader  in a team of diverse players, I express my heartfelt gratitude & thanks for all you've done over the years 

I struggle to say Good Bye, so  for now its farewell & I will see you later on. 
    May God Bless you & Keep you close to him in this time & Forever, I know you will be one of his Angels. 
    Love & Light xox
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Linda Farmer BP ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have only slipped away to the next room.
    I am I and you are you.
    Whatever we were to each other,
    That, we still are.

Call me by my old familiar name.
    Speak to me in the easy way
    which you always used.
    Put no difference into your tone.
    Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed
    at the little jokes we enjoyed together.
    Play, smile, think of me. Pray for me.
    Let my name be ever the household word
    that it always was.
    Let it be spoken without effect.
    Without the trace of a shadow on it.

Life means all that it ever meant.
    It is the same that it ever was.
    There is absolute unbroken continuity.
    Why should I be out of mind
    because I am out of sight?

I am but waiting for you.
    For an interval.
    Somewhere. Very near.
    Just around the corner.

All is well.

Nothing is past; nothing is lost. One brief moment and all will be as it was before only better, infinitely happier and forever we will all be one together with Christ.

• Dear, dear Mary...you have been such a great friend...my farm would have been nothing without your suggestions...........(MUST BE SUNG!): I'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places that this heart of mine embraces all day through.  In that old main farm, in the gourmet farm, in the flower farm, the deco valley, the coop village. I'll be seeing you in every single summer day, in every time I harvest too, I'll always, always think of you. I'll find you when I first log in and when the time is through. I'll look at the progress on my farm, but I'll be seeing you!!!!! martyone (US1) said:
    Dear, dear Mary...you have been such a great friend...my farm would have been nothing without your suggestions...........(MUST BE SUNG!): I'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places that this heart of mine embraces all day through.  In that old main farm, in the gourmet farm, in the flower farm, the deco valley, the coop village. I'll be seeing you in every single summer day, in every time I harvest too, I'll always, always think of you. I'll find you when I first log in and when the time is through. I'll look at the progress on my farm, but I'll be seeing you!!!!!  YOU'RE the best. Thanks, Marty 

YOU'RE the best.your words  so touched my heart
  • Mary, 

Thank you for being such a kind & wonderful person & the best leader this game has to offer. We all love you very much & you will be greatly missed my friend. BP was my very 1st co-op @ lvl 36 and will be my last until I don't play this game anymore. Thank you for everything Mary!

Dan 
  • Grandmaof10 (US1)Grandmaof10 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    edited 12.04.2020
    Awe, My heart is sadden.  I will remember you with warm thoughts.  You have helped me so much, my farm is because of your leadership and will remind me of you always. The mark you left on Big Farm will not be forgotten.  A legend on the farm.
    Miss you already

XXOOXXOO, Vickie
  • Dear Mary,

You have touched my heart so very much.  You accepted me in Brat Pack, a dream I have for a very long time, and you made it come true...thank you so much.  I'm proud to be part of such a wonderful co-op and play with a wonderful and loving group of people.  I will miss you very much.  I will miss  your green light.  

Praying for you.  God bless you.  I love you, Mary.  Sending you (((( BIG HUGS )))).  

Lou the Brat  :)
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Mary,

Thank you for the last few years of being an amazing friend with expertise leadership. You always knew the right things to say to create so much energy and excitement in coop events. You are the first person I think of when I log into this game and will be forever in my thoughts and prayers.

The entire U.S. server will feel your absence. 

<3 you!!!

Kar
  • pberry (US1)pberry (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    The time has come to say goodbye, my health demands that I stop playing Big Farm. I have had fun playing for 6 years and been honored to be the co-leader of the Brat Pack for 5. I have met so many awesome people and have received so many beautiful emails. Thank you. I apologize for not answering them all, but it became too hard.

Mark, my co-leader and my good friend, we had a five year run together leading these awesome Brats. You are a special man and I have valued your friendship, always love you.

My Brats, I love you all. We are a warm and loving family and you have made playing this game a delight! From the time you found out I had cancer you wrapped me up in a warm cocoon and gave me your love and prayers. There are no words to say how much you all mean to me and how much it meant to me that you stuck by me.

Thank you, Charlie, for agreeing to take over leadership. It's a tough job, only the leaders of large coops know! I have total faith in you and the co-leader you choose, Sandra. I hope Brats give you a chance and help you rebuild.

Espy, love you. Bailey, scarecrow, pinky promise. Kenn, I will have that cup of coffee with your mom. I am so lucky and blessed to have met so many great people in so many coops .... so many. And I thank everyone for their prayers and well wishes, all your emails touched my heart.

Mary
    Brat Pack

Mary
    Brat Pack

• pberry (US1)pberry (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Mary you have been such an inspiration to me . You have such a sweet heart. Such an honor to call you my friend. Praying for your peace & comfort. Much love to you Mary...pb
  • abababab (US1)abababab (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I never cry.  Today I cried.  We will all miss you.  You are a gracious and generous soul and you are greatly loved.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file