Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Special Offer Boxes

Please quit with so many boxes at once!  There are so many production boosters on the screen during coopcha that I can't even see the farm.  I'm sure that you can come up with a clever way to either allow hiding them, or not running them all at once.  Thank you

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Please quit with so many boxes at once!  There are so many production boosters on the screen during coopcha that I can't even see the farm.  I'm sure that you can come up with a clever way to either allow hiding them, or not running them all at once.  Thank you
    I do think that these continual pop up offers are interfering with game play causing the sluggish and freeze ups in the playing of the game.  Many time during missions I have to stop and refresh the game.  This is not good!  Please, Team fix this.  Thank you!
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    I'm pasting an example of what i see on my screen right now during the easter egg hunt.  I hardly have any game space left after the offers!  It's almost impossible to play!

• vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    If I were to open up the sidebars and the mission windows, you can see that there would be no game space left above
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    If you wish to make the picture bigger try your browser zoom feature I've had to use up to 150 % to be able to see even an edge on an egg ;-)
     I know this may be a bit late but it'll help down the road 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4255745/#Comment_4255745
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    edited 13.04.2020
    i'm probably going to tick some of you off. but i want those special offers back on my farm.  i don't have them anymore...i liked them. maybe we can have them in a neater manner where they aren't popping up. 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    they could make the icons a bit smaller so they can fit in one row at least
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 13.04.2020
    there were some earlier today. maybe they can make a bag for them or icon. like the trophy for prizes won or the bag with big farm on it for the deals. and when a new one shows up it lights up or what ever. i find most of them to be way to expensive and not worth the gold. but a couple of them are ok especially during the VF.

i have not seen the box deals in a long time. the ones that had all the gold chests. or other things. you know were you bought so much gold you got those. the new deal were you only buy those things for money are good but the others were good too especially if you needed the actual gold.
  • Firefox (AU1)Firefox (AU1) AU1 Posts: 26
    I'm not fussed over the boxes any more. I find some are handy, especially the farmland sales. You get used to them. Although it seems that the Balloon Wheel of Fortune has disappeared into the void. It's an odd feeling when I can't see it hovering over the car park. 

:| 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file