Home EN Suggestions

Actually see the horses racing on the tracks

Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,681
edited 11.04.2020 in Suggestions
With the revamp of the horse ranch, and a view of the tracks the horses race in, surely this is just one step away from actually seeing the horses race on the tracks. I hope this is what GGS have in mind. If not, this is my suggestion.

In addition, could we please have a Start button without having to click on View button first (less clicking), which would give an automated result, the kind we're getting now. But if we click on View and then Start, we get to see the actual race.
Post edited by Rusty Farmer (AU1) on

Comments

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,681
    edited 11.04.2020
    It is memory leaks which I'm sure they'll fix over time. Gotta ask, how many GB of RAM do you have? While I have a few issues, I don't have as many as others claim. I have 8 GB RAM. I suspect you have less but I could be wrong.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 8,543
    You're quite right 4G.   8 year old laptop   Due to be replaced.  But none of those things excuse incompetent programming    :¬(

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 559
    I have a 7 year old computer with 4 G.
    Also having troubles (not everyone can buy new computers, we need to buy a new roof instead).
    Game makers always seem to assume everyone has the latest and greatest computers.
    : (
    If it gets too bad, I'll go away and play something else that's easier on the old thing.
    Will miss Big Farm though.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 2,015
    I agree with GrammaLeah and Uncle John, any additional animations that use more time on the game is not appreciated by me. I hear the same complaint from so many other players that don't come here to the forums to speak their mind. Time is precious to  each of us, and most of us only have minimal time to play. For many, they choose to play instead of take time here in forums. Also, making horse racing take more time will exclude many from playing it. Making the entire game slower by additional graphics will exclude people from playing Big Farm entirely. (sharing a bit in Uncle John's disenchantedness)
Sign In to comment.