Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

NEW PLAYER

HI I'M NEW PLAYER IN AUSTRIA

GOOD LUCK @ ALL

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 20.07.2019
    HI I'M NEW PLAYER IN AUSTRIA

GOOD LUCK @ ALL
    @~THOR~ (AU1)  Hello, ~THOR~.  :)  Welcome to the game and to our community.  Here's a link to a site with a lot of information about the game you won't find anywhere else, courtesy of CrazyBigfarm55.... https://www.crazybigfarm.tk

B)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Welcome @~THOR~ (AU1) to the forum and Big Farm. You'll find a lot of very helpful; players here who can help you with the game. :)
  • elsie49 (US1)elsie49 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    hoi twee jaar terug speelde ik dit spel ook zat in een nederlandstalige groep graag als die nog bestaat zou ik er terug ik willen gaan maar spijtig genoeg weet ik de naam niet meer en de gene die het moest lezen dus een nederlandse man van wat leeftijd moest je dit lezen mag je me gerust weer toevoegen mvg elsie alias  kwazie4
    hoi twee jaar terug speelde ik dit spel ook zat in een nederlandstalige groep graag als die nog bestaat zou ik er terug ik willen gaan maar spijtig genoeg weet ik de naam niet meer en de gene die het moest lezen dus een nederlandse man van wat leeftijd moest je dit lezen mag je me gerust weer toevoegen mvg elsie alias  kwazie4
    hi two years ago I also played this game in a Dutch-speaking group if it still exists I would like to go back but unfortunately I do not know the name anymore and the one who had to read it so a Dutch man of what age had to reading this you can add me again mvg elsie alias kwazie4

As you are currently on the US1 server it will be tough for you to find a co op on the Dutch server.
    Omdat u zich momenteel op de US1-server bevindt, is het lastig om een coöperatie op de Nederlandse server te vinden.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/31508/help-offered-for-dutch-players-hulp-aangeboden-voor-nl-spelers#latest
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    I think she is talking about a dutch speaking coop on the US1 server.
    Maybe you can contact @willeke (US1) in-game, she is dutch as well.

@elsie49 (US1) Misschien kun je in het spel contact opnemen met @willeke (US1) , zij is ook nederlands :)
  • reed33 (US1)reed33 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    New here too
    New here too
    Welcome to the forum & Big Farm
  • ogmios (INT1)ogmios (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    Hi everyone,
    I started playing this game about 10 days ago and I am now at level 27. I have a question that might seem very basic. How do I visit other farms from my cooperative in order to water their trees once a day. I need this information to progress on a task.
  • WillyBigFoot (FormerMod)WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 142
    edited 23.05.2020
    Hi @ogmios, Welcome  :)
    There are a number of ways to visit other members farms. One way is to click on your co-op tree then click members on the left (the guy in the blue suit), they click on any farmers name to visit their farms.
    I'm sure any minute now the other farmers here will tell you more ways to visit other farms in your co-op and how you can visit any farm in the Big Farm World.
    Have Fun  <3
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Hi everyone,
    I started playing this game about 10 days ago and I am now at level 27. I have a question that might seem very basic. How do I visit other farms from my cooperative in order to water their trees once a day. I need this information to progress on a task.
    First, you can go to the cooperative section.

Then go to the members section of the cooperative page.

Then click on a member's username from the list and visit their farm.

Then their cooperative tree will be above their farm. Click on it and you will water their tree.

When you are visiting your cooperative member's farm, you should be able to see a window that shows you which member's cooperative tress can still be watered. You can simply click on their name to visit their farm and then water their trees.

• ogmios (INT1)ogmios (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    Thanks ninjahuman for the screenshots. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    You're welcome. I hope you found them useful. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file