Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• I missed the airport valentine yesterday and that was after I paid 290 gold for it to find it  I never could find it and didn't find this page.  It drove me crazy since I have never had this issue before.  I don't mind that I paid 290 for it but I am not going to pay for it at the end of the event.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    @DebRN (US1) @Farmer Kimby (US1) @janflipflo (GB1) @artful (US1)  It appears to be kicking in when the counter is about half full & is ok after that - The counter has been tested & is working ok, so it is just the visual display that's gone awry.

Thanks Wascally i'm happy now as mine is filling up yay :)
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    Is the roses event working? I've been harvesting for some days now; and, am finally just over 2000+ points/16thousand, but nothing seems to be happening.  The picture hasn't changed; it's as if no progress has or is happening.  Is this the same for everyone?  Should there be some concern?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Look above for the answer.... once you are approx 1/2 done... the picture changes.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    thanks @DebRN (US1) … I was starting to get concerned that something horrible had gone awry & that this was another of those serious bugs which have infested the game in general.  Whew!...so I'll just plod on ahead as usual... :smiley:
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I tell people not to get too excited, one doesn't always get the prizes.
    For instance, that campfire stories from Halloween never was awarded to most of my co-op members who earned it.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Is the roses event working? I've been harvesting for some days now; and, am finally just over 2000+ points/16thousand, but nothing seems to be happening.  The picture hasn't changed; it's as if no progress has or is happening.  Is this the same for everyone?  Should there be some concern?It
    It should start showing once you get closer to the half way mark - a display glitch :(
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Mine filled in totally just after it appeared... now it's full and shouldn't be!  LOL... don't worry, it's JUST a display error... but WHY so many display errors all of a sudden?  It appears as if all your inventory has disappeared... but it's a display issue... your awards don't open... display error... you never actually won them... the list goes on and on.  I feel sorry for people just starting that have no idea what is going on and 
     run and panic!!
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    ok so from what I just read in the info section of the New Easter Flag, We are suppose to get the Flag for doing the Easter Egg Hunt , it says nothing bout having to get the chocolate Bunny's ect in order to get it, So this time I better get that Flag for doing the Easter Hunt , I am collecting the Chocolates as well, BUT I am not going to get to the 10k Mark that they always seem to want, No Clue how to even get that High when you only get items from 1 farm, it seems that I have to be a lot higher in Level in order to achieve that amount, I am a Low Level player , so far I think I am like 50s or 60s in Level, I wish everyone else luck in getting the new item for Easter from the chocolates even though I probably won't ever get it, oh well, :(
    P.S. OMG!!! I just found out I am now Level 70, Wow just Wow, was not expecting that nope, sorry bout that, Awesome though, :)
    its 16.5k for me, I just got to 10k and have, now less than, 3 days to go
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 04.04.2020
    The Easter event just ended on the NL server, asking (of course) a ridiculous amount of gold for the deco for not finishing the event.. Sure......
    Or maybe aprilfools is 4 days late?
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    what happened !    It just started  then finished just as quickly ?

Where did it go ?
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    Is it just me or did the Easter egg event finish unexpectedly early? 
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    edited 04.04.2020
    yea, finished right after it started the chocolate mystery
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    I just managed to get the first 35 eggs and then the event was quarantined. It's eggaxctly what one expects from BFG.
  • What happened?  To the easter egg hunt it just started and it ended quickly.
    Where did it go?
  • Firefox (AU1)Firefox (AU1) AU1 Posts: 26
    Pretty annoying ... I diligently hunted the eggs, and farmed the choc bunnies (over 1,200 in one go), and it's gone. :(
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    Well at least it is not just me then...... clearly bad eggs :(
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Dear Farmers,

You will have noticed that the Easter Egg search event ended surprisingly quickly.
    It will be restarted on Monday, after the update mentioned HERE.
  • willeke (US1)willeke (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Hi  there  i   was  looking  to find  chocolate eggs   but  suddenly  the   chocolate   mystery   has  gone    ??????

• what happened !    It just started  then finished just as quickly ?

Where did it go ?
    Same here !!
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    phew thought i'd gone completely gaga lol :) 

•  It was supposed to be the new Chocolate Mystery but was instead last years A Quiet Visitor. That is why it was stopped. 
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
     It was supposed to be the new Chocolate Mystery but was instead last years A Quiet Visitor. That is why it was stopped. 
    The visitor was so quiet that he came and went while I was asleep. I didn't realize I had missed anything til I read the forum
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Those little bunnies dropped the eggs AND BROKE THEM !
  • "Now for the Search part of the Chocolate Mystery. Somewhere in your main farm, the horse farm and the coop village, there are certain items that hide in plain sight for you to find. They differ each day so stay on the lookout. If your search is conducted successfully, you will be rewarded handsomely. "

What does this mean? Are these items that are not eggs? Thanks.

• wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    I would like to know the same thing.You search for the eggs on 5 farms not just 3. But I have looked reaaly closely on the 3 farms mentioned and there doesn't seem to be anything new there to search. Can we get some clarification on this please?

• I was wondering the same thing.  Has anyone found something else? I did find a white rabbit on my main farm today, but it's not clickable.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    "Now for the Search part of the Chocolate Mystery. Somewhere in your main farm, the horse farm and the coop village, there are certain items that hide in plain sight for you to find. They differ each day so stay on the lookout. If your search is conducted successfully, you will be rewarded handsomely. "

As best we can tell it is just the usual Easter egg search (and of course, the hard work rewards for it). 
    The wording does seem somewhat confusing but maybe someone was feeling a little poetic ?   It's just the usual eggs you need to search for, though.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 08.04.2020
    Today I would like to know what is going on with the Game, I logged in this morning and started to look for the Eggs cause I have not found anything New either since it started, and I went to click on one of the Eggs and My game crashed, I logged back in and the egg was gone but it did not count either, so I am missing that egg now, then I went to My Horse Ranch and started clicking on the eggs again and found out they were not even counting, so I logged out for the 2nd time and back in, only to find they were still not counting, so again logged out for 3rd time and back in for them to finally count, but now I am missing another egg on the Horse Farm as well, I am not happy bout this nope, :(.
    Also> Why do I have to keep changing the Login Flag to US when it already should be that way for Me, I have never had to do that before, game is being annoying to Me now.
    Update> I just went through My main farm, Horse ranch, & the coop village with a magnifying glass and there is nothing there that is new or available to click on, so apparently that part is not working either go figure.
    Update # 2 > Yes I saw that white rabbit right off on My main farm as well, I also just logged into My game again , and there they were the last 2 eggs I was missing, so must of been a glitch or something, but glad I got them back, thanks game team, :)
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • Thank you Rowdy
Sign In to comment.