Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farewell from Wabbit & Rowdy!

Comments

• didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Good luck WW & Rowdy,..

we have not always agreed on things... ;)  - but I have never had any doubts that you were both very qualified for this moderatortask, and did the best you could to serve us, within the limits you were working.
    GGS is a whole other company, than it used to be, and  I understand why retirement moved closer.

Happy Easter & Take care of yourselves.!

-didah

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLZ34J01FG8

I don't know what I have to say to you both, but I am very sad to hear :'(

Always Take Care wherever you are .. May God always protect you both  o:)

me & maybe the others too will always miss you both  <3

GOD Bless You @WascallyWabbit & @RowdyRac

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Wishing both of you all the best @WascallyWabbit & @RowdyRac

• vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016
    @WascallyWabbit & @RowdyRac  ... you guys are some of the best mods ..... you both will be dearly missed..... stay happy...stay safe   <3<3

18 Memes de mapaches que harn mucho mejor tu da
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    No!!!!!
    Happy Retirement and Life!
  • I too would like to add my thanks for all of your wonderful help over the years.  All the best to you both and STAY SAFE, HEALTHY AND MOST OF ALL HAPPY.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 04.04.2020
    @WascallyWabbit & @RowdyRac  ... Thank you both for all the help & support you have given us all for all these years, good luck & may the blue bird of happiness be you always
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ENX3aHlqU
    George
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc but never good riddance
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    You'll be missed Wabbit and Rowdy. Your posts have been informative and verrrrry helpful. I wish you well in your future endeavours.

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    We will miss you !!!!!
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!,  You both will be missed. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Thank you to both of you for all the help you have given and all the best for your future ambitions. :)
  • I just want to say.  All the best and you will both be missed. 

• You both will be sorely missed. Your assistance has been so valued in this community. Enjoy your new adventures.
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    From EVERYONE at Brat Pack, We wish you both a Very Happy Retirement.

You took on a thankless job and did it admirably ...  

Thank you for your help & more importantly, your patience.

You will missed, but not forgotten.

Charlie & Sandra
    The Brat Pack
  • Alakazam (AU1)Alakazam (AU1) AU1 Posts: 44

Greetings EN Community,

It is with a heavy heart that I am letting you know, that I will be retiring as a BF mod this month. I don't know the exact date, as I have a few loose ends to tie up before I go.  I just wanted to say that it has been a real pleasure to serve this community for the past 5½ years & I hope that I have made a difference in some small way. I will genuinely miss all of you, even those of you who filled my mailbox on a regular basis & felt like you were annoying, you weren't, :) - Thankyou all for the respect & support that you give to all of your Mods, it is very much appreciated - You are the BEST!!

I love this game & this Community & I am sure that both will continue to thrive, so I wish you all the very best for the future of BigFarm - You may now all post me lots of cakes, cos I love cake!! (not all carrot cakes please) :)

Waving a Wascally Paw!

Please send any future PMs to:
    CM_Mystletainn
    WiseWing
    FuzzyBear

YOU ARE A AWESOME MODERATOR WHO ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT US -- YOU WILL BE MISSED :( 
  • i wish you both all the best in the future -- thanks for all your hard work you did on the game 
  • Allania (US1)Allania (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Thank you both for all your help over the years. Best wishies for a wonderful retirement!! you will be missed!!
  • T2inxs (AU1)T2inxs (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10
    SS you going to fix it ?
  • LadyGrey (AU1)LadyGrey (AU1) AU1 Posts: 32
    Wishing the both of you the very best in wherever life takes you.
    Thank you so much for all of your time and kindness, as has been suggested by so many, you'll be very much missed.

All the best,

LadyGrey 
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    Awww :< You'll both be missed! Thank you so much for all your work over the years, and best of luck in your futures! ^-^
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    The best of luck to both of you. I know I will miss you.
    Thanks a lot for all the help during the years  <3
  • Sophie Zee CatzSophie Zee Catz Moderator, Guest Posts: 5,183
    I love you guys dearly and I'll miss you tremendously  :(<3
    Thank you for all that you've done and for all that you are, you are irreplaceable and will be forever missed.

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Thank you @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac for everything you have done to assist all of us.  Best wishes on your retirement. Cheers! 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    All good things must come to an end, but this was not a happy read. Wascally, Rowdy you guys have been the glue that tied this forum and the members together. New mods will have big (impossible?) shoes to fill. 

Wish you both the best on your way forward in life. And thank you for the time and help you have issued during the years that have been.

Oh, yes, you will be missed!

Big hugs  <3
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99

If i send you these carrots and bake you this cake would you please stay?

If not.... then i wish you a very sunny future and all the best to you both!!

• Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    @WascallyWabbit, this cake is especially for you amigo

@RowdyRac

Guys, I'm gonna miss you so much.. You have done so much for us... Clearing mistakes and doubts are no simple thing.... And I have to thank you for that.. 

Good byes are hard.. You guys will be terribly missed :cry:.. 
    Happy retirement and best wishes!! 
  • kubota 2 (FR1)kubota 2 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 58
    edited 10.06.2020
    Bonjour à tous,

je suis un joueur du serveur Français et je passe souvent ici chercher des informations !

Wabbit  &  Rowdy avaient cette patience et l'envie de communiquer et partager leurs informations, leur passion du jeu était aux services des joueurs.      MERCI beaucoup pour cela !

Vous nous manquerez beaucoup

Fred
    Hello everyone, I am a French server player and I often go here looking for information! 
    Wabbit & Rowdy had this patience and the desire to communicate and share their information, 
    their passion for the game was at the service of the players. THANK YOU so much for that! 
    We will miss you very much Fred
    WBF
    Post edited by WillyBigFoot (FormerMod) on
  • FelixTheXthFelixTheXth Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,960
    Dear Wabbit, dear Rowdy!

It was a pleasure to work with both of you! You were also there for your fellow moderators whenever possible. Thank you for all the explanations, the laughter, the funny and crazy times!

I will miss you, too! Take care!

Love and hugs,
    Felix

P.S. I'm a moderator of the German forum, not any replacement for one of them. Just to make sure nobody here starts rumours. ;) I just wanted to say goodbye here, too.
  • keleste (IT1)keleste (IT1) IT1 Posts: 14

good luck
    and thank you
     :) 
    Celeste
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I so hate good byes!! you guys have been wonderful and will be greatly missed!!! New MODS have big shoes to fill and I am sure they will come close...

Wish you both the best in your new endeavors and look forward to crossing paths again sometime in the future!!!

Big Hugs to you both! <3
Sign In to comment.