Home› EN› Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

🎨 Graphics bugs ONLY

168»

Comments

• Bobbed (AU1)Bobbed (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    The Shinkei-Suijaku School is displaying too low to access it. Some people are playing so it must not be happening to everyone.
  • BigSparty (US1)BigSparty (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    The Shinkei-Suijaku School is displaying too low to access it. Some people are playing so it must not be happening to everyone.
    Its the same way for me.
  • I finished the wedding planner at level 1 and the pop-up was in German, and would not close.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I finished the wedding planner at level 1 and the pop-up was in German, and would not close.

Same happened to me. Had to log out and back in again.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 23.11.2019
    After completing the wedding planner the pop up is in German and you cannot close it
    Also Not getting the gold fish coins, got the first lot but no more.
    Also did not get any decoration from the temp farm from quest or from land.

Post edited by Twiglet (GB1) on
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Its the same way for me.
    Just had it happen here as well.  
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    There is an issue when you zoom out and your duck community has duck coops ready to be harvested. The egg icon goes towards the right of the bubble.

Zoomed in the most:

Zoomed out between the most and least:

Zoomed out the most:

With the handbook bonus now being shown when you feed/plant seeds in a building, this causes an issue with the apiary since the wax handbook appears somewhere outside of the ring.

There is also an interesting issue with the pigstys and cowsheds since when you feed them with regular/premium/super/seaweed feed you would expect the handbook to show the bonus from the pig handbook/cow milk handbook. But instead it shows the totals from the rutabaga pig or alfalfa milk handbooks.

Plus I think the new harvesting version is making it slower to collect and replant a lot of buildings. Like before the update, I would have clicked on all the fields as fast as possible and have been replanting while they were collecting. But now it misses a lot of those clicks so it's slower overall which is definitely noticeable with the cooperative hard worker event and it makes it a lot closer to get the bonus points of some items without using gold/seaweed.
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    None of the monuments on farms are showing on what they have been upgraded and what bonus they are having.
    I think its just display issue, but at least its nice to know what bonus your monuments are giving.

Sign In to comment.