Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Game issues

2»

Comments

• landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    MY game is still unplayable, horrible lag on chrome. A nightmare to collect eggs or do anything really
  • Speaking of the Chocolate Mystery, has anyone found anything on the main farm, horse ranch or coop village besides eggs?  I found a rabbit on my main farm this morning, but nothing happens when I click on it.  Am I missing something?
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    Hi Betsy, I believe the mystery is one of your eggs when you find it gives you a gift. today mine was 4 premium fertilizer. it is 1 egg on Main, Flower, or Village farm. 
  • Oh, okay.  Thank you for clearing that up!
  • Thank you, GGS - it appears you may have fixed the current lag problems, whether the darn Easter Bunny and his eggs or something else; or I just lucky.  Either way, I could actually play when i got home from work today.  I still don't see any compensation for the lost play while this was going on, but it is a start.  May I recommend having actual players testing your upgrades first?  With all the real world issues right now, I don't see the CDC rushing to get out a new vaccination without testing it and then having to backtrack, it means a lot to everyone that we can trust the changes, new stuff, etc, that are being made.  
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    If you have a good internet speed and a good computer then you won't experience any lag. But it's expensive to have those things so it's better if they can design the game so the lag can be reduced and be playable on as many computers and various internet speeds as possible.

I'm still not happy about the hard work rewards for individual events being removed like tropical cowsheds, candy cowsheds and country manors. Gold mining licences have also been removed many times in various events but I have kind of given up trying to get those back.
  • the game won't even load up , I played this game for years now I am ready to just forget about playing. Just sits there loading :-(
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    the game won't even load up , I played this game for years now I am ready to just forget about playing. Just sits there loading :-(
    Try closing and re-opening your browser or clearing your cache if you haven't done those already.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file