Home General Discussions & Questions

Server lags in response

The response to production commands in the farms are severely delayed, most likely there is some problem in the server.  Please check asap!!!

Comments

• Same here. Terrible lag...  Dream works fine.
  • EN struggling also, goes very slow and keeps freezing. Reload doesn't clear it.
    KathrynStevensP @ en 1
  • Yes mine too game very slow but only on MF and GF ;(
  • Same here very slow .
  • The game is unplayable at the moment :s
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    Utterly unplayable........cleared cache, restarted computer, and have reloaded the game over and over for WAY over an hour.........can't do anything.......and the new horse stuff makes no sense whatsoever......looks like a bunch of computer talk or programming talk........I guess my gameplay for this morning is shot all to you know where.......sheesh
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 626
    One of my members could not navigate any of the farms except Deep Sea Fishing all day yesterday.  He was not able to help w/ the VF or harvest anything.  He logged out and in, etc... all day with no solution.  Today, so far, he is able to play.
  • Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 182
    Lots of extra internet traffic these days.
    Bruce04 @ us 1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,763
    edited 08.04.2020
    Every time a new event or a reworked event get introduced into the game, the first day or 2 there is always some kind of troubles - from severe lag to things not working at all or as they should.
     Thinking it's the new Easter event combined with the new horse ranch - horse tournament causing the troubles at this time. Seen reports the lag lessens once one is able to find all their eggs- right good luck* with that - with the color changes to the eggs they are even tougher to find  :#
     Need help check CrazyBigFarm
Sign In to comment.