Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

WEEKLY EVENT

is it starting today or not, 

sat ere holding things back waiting for it to start , so annoying 

Comments

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    please let us know, will it start today 
  • wmjvonk (NL1)wmjvonk (NL1) NL1 Posts: 23
    nothing here either, holding back my apples, just in case
  • not here on AU server either... holding, holding, holding
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    still waiting ........
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    maybe it has something to do with the Easter event? the Easter event should be starting soon too. Easter is on the 12th and it is a 10 day event.
  • speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    We didnt get new event after Fairytale event ended.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Hi everyone :)

We've been informed that there will not be a weekly themed event starting today. It will likely only come some time next week.
    It is not clear why  :/
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Communication is a skill
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    I think during this pandemic going on it's nice to have the game still going since we're not working, most of us have been doing the 'stay at home more' thing.  But I wish you'd stop the FL and CCs and competitive events for now.  Most of us are spending our time trying to shop at stores that have bare shelves for necessities and taking care of people.  It seems like poor taste to me to continue with these continuous competitive events when there's really huge problems going on in the world.  The game can still have regular activities, just not events that mean you need to be on here all the time.  It's just not possible across the world right now for people to put priority on a game.  Thanks!
  • edl6 (US1)edl6 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    They had an error, so they deactivated the theme event for now. From what I see, that's my guess at least.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Terra1111 (US1) I agree with you 100%. The problem is that there is a virus out there that is just as bad as Corona, it is called the BFG Gold Virus. There is no cure whatsoever as it is based on greed. We will overcome Corona but sadly we will never win the war against the BFG Gold Virus.
  • any word when weekly event will start?
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    looks like the weekly event has gone missing again ,  any news when we might see it ?
  • Firefox (AU1)Firefox (AU1) AU1 Posts: 26
    Are we talking about the Co-operative Championships? Because according to the icon at the top of my game screen, it's reading 7 Hours 46 mins until it starts. 

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 17.04.2020
    no, there is no weekly event, ie mysterious Asia, Hawaiian, here's to nature etc  It went missing last time as well before Hawaiian for almost 1 week, now missing again.  Then when it did start it was the wrong 1, it was suppose to be Mysterious Asia.
  • Weekly event still missing any word on what is happening, please?
    Is the Wedding event not one of the weekly events as it is currently running? (Not that I play it as it is an absolute snoozefest with pitiful rewards)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 20.04.2020
    @Fallen (INT1) @WascallyWabbit @WiseWing No, the weekly event are Not of this World ( a.k.a.  aliens), Here's to Nature ( a.k.a.camping), Mysterious Asia ( a.k.a Asian event), Fairy Tale Time and A Hint of Hawaii ( a.k.a.Hawaiian)

These events are on main farm and run continuously, when 1 finishes the next starts 12hrs later  These 5 events have run this cycle for years until just before last weekly event.  These event have the speed run on them for higher level players.  If you also want to know exact order they come in I will send you a PM, order above has been jumbled on purpose for those that do not want to know which is coming next.

Food truck and wedding planner are not part of the weekly events, they are actually part of a different cycle, which includes, wedding planner, food truck and Pleasure park this is why you don't see these 3 on at the same time.

The other cycle event group is the FL cycle, which I think we all know the cycle down pat now and the events it includes.

The weekly events have gone missing...

BTW totally agree about wedding planner snooze fest
  • The almanac recommends harvesting today & probably tomorrow too. 
    @Dark Underworld (AU1) Thank you for the clarity, makes more sense to me now.
  • vendysek (CZ1)vendysek (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 26
    edited 21.04.2020
    I am also disappointed that there is no weekly event. I like them because I can get quality decorations there
    Post edited by vendysek (CZ1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file