Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farewell from Wabbit & Rowdy!

Greetings EN Community,

It is with a heavy heart that I am letting you know, that I will be retiring as a BF mod this month. I don't know the exact date, as I have a few loose ends to tie up before I go.  I just wanted to say that it has been a real pleasure to serve this community for the past 5½ years & I hope that I have made a difference in some small way. I will genuinely miss all of you, even those of you who filled my mailbox on a regular basis & felt like you were annoying, you weren't, :) - Thankyou all for the respect & support that you give to all of your Mods, it is very much appreciated - You are the BEST!!

I love this game & this Community & I am sure that both will continue to thrive, so I wish you all the very best for the future of BigFarm - You may now all post me lots of cakes, cos I love cake!! (not all carrot cakes please) :)

Waving a Wascally Paw!

Please send any future PMs to:
CM_Mystletainn
WiseWing
FuzzyBear

Comments

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Dear fellow farmers and friends.

The time has come for Rowdy to retire.

Allow me to say a big thank you to everyone that walked the road of the past 3 and a half years with me, both in part and in full.
    So many, many names come to mind.

It has truly been an amazing learning experience.
    I came in the one end with no experience at all and exit the other much wiser and more skilled.
    Along the way there was a lot of laughter and some very awesome people.
    What more can one ask from life, right ?

Thank you for bearing with me in the process. Thank you to everyone that gave their support and kindness in various shapes and forms through the years. I will not name names but truly hope that you will each know who you are.

One name I must however mention … my fellow critter, Wabbit, who started out as my teacher and ended up a very good friend.
    May your fur be ever glossy, my friend (hope the flea problem clears up) and may your days be filled with many sunny spots for snoozes and big, fat, juicy carrots.

To everyone else, all my best wishes and happy farming to you, always.

Rowdy

Ps: If you want to say goodbye, please give Rowdy a LOL below – I would love to send the little guy off thinking he is marvelously funny.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I am happy  :D for you and very very very sad :'(:'(:'(  for me.  I will miss you both, Wascally and Rowdy.  You have helped me so much over the years and I thank you from the bottom of my heart  <3.  I do pray you both are keeping safe and healthy during this COVID-19 crisis.  I do wish the best for you both in the coming future.
     o:)  <3o:)
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    Farewell Wascally and Rowdy, y'all will be miss and i do wish y'all the best in the coming future
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Thank you both @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac for all your advice and input, you are going to be sorely missed. Best wishes for your next venture :smile:
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    What will we miss you, Wabbit and Rowdy,
    Thanks for your help. I wish you the very best, good health and lots of fun.

Thank You Illustraties en vectorbeelden - iStock                                Gratis taart in ruil voor uw tip - VARKENSBEDRIJF                    

Lol Lachen Luid - Gratis afbeelding op Pixabay                       Thank You Illustraties en vectorbeelden - iStock

• whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    Can't thank you enough @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac for all your advice and input, to say you will be missed is an understatement.
    Wishing you both all the success in your next ventures.
  • Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    Thanks for always being there for us . You will be missed. Wishing you well in the future x
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Farewell @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac you will truely be miss and i wish you both all the best in the coming future.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Farewell @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac. Hope you both all the best in future and stay healthy
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Farewell WascallyWabbit and RowdyRac.  Both of you will be greatly missed. You have helped me many a time and as I have said many a time "Thank you so much". Enjoy what ever you choose to do next. Stay safe.  <3
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    I want to say goodbye my friends, you are super moderator, good luck your life with full healthy and happiness,

(@WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac )<3 THE BEST 
  • Mew Mew (IN1)Mew Mew (IN1) IN1 Posts: 4
    This is one of those few posts of yours which has 0 Likes .....

I remember once you didnt post WWC result for a week ... as your last post got many LOL's .... hahaha. You said, you werent happy people LOLing it  ..... hehe

I never though Wabbit would ever leave .... but this day has come .... which reminds me TIME just keeps moving forward.

Well .... Dear Rabbit Wabbit :)  .... and Dear Rowdy .... From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for all you did here.

This also reminds me ... maybe its time for me to let it go ..... once and for all. The game is amazing, but i think its time ... 

Love,

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Sorry to see you go @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac
    Keep safe..
    For Wascally a cake and an apple for Rowdy.....enjoy.

Rowdy Raccoon Baby Brunch Eating Apples Fruit Feisty Foot
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Whoa :(

But every end of a path, is a new beginning, and i wish you both the best out of everything :))

You were both fantastic , and were very much appreciated !

May we meet again :D Safe Travels!
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 02.04.2020
    I wish @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac well in whatever they do after Big Farm, you both have been so helpful to everyone in our community and will be totally missed , may you both Enjoy your retirement's, and here ya go>

Image result for happy retirement cake     Image result for happy retirement cake   Image result for happy retirement cake            Image result for happy retirement cake   See the source image

Wabbit wanted cakes there ya go , but try too  save a little  for Rowdy as well  :)
    P.S. I gave you  both a like, cause I think you both are just the best, again enjoy your retirement's you have earned them for sure, relax and take the time to smell the fresh air as well. :)
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac Two of the best mods going at once.   You will both be very sorely missed but good luck in whatever your next venture is going to be.   Enjoy your retirement from here.   Feeling sad.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Farewell @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac you will truly be miss, you both have been so helpful to everyone in our community. From all your advice, input and keeping us in line, to say you will be missed is an understatement. I wish you both all the best. Stay safe & healthy :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You two will be sorely missed. I shudder to think what will become of us.  Hugs and travel mercies to you both.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Awwwwwww..... you two were both some of the best mods I've seen on any forum in a long time.   You leave some very big (and furry) footprints to fill.  
    I know everything changes... and for both of you I hope your next chapter in life will be good.

WE will all miss you both.   
    Take care.
  • Emperor AY (INT1)Emperor AY (INT1) INT1 Posts: 244
    hello 

I’m sure you never thought this day would come… Well other than that calendar you had that marked down the last days until your retirement ha ha ha! Enjoy yourself my friends, you will be greatly missed! 

• debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    Sad to see you both going, @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac. We will all miss you both. A huge thank you for all the help over the years. Enjoy your retirement!
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Sad day :( 

I wish you both every happiness for the future xx 
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    Yes, you made the difference!
    Thank you for your help and patience.
    Stay healthy and play with pleasure.
    ria36
  • zurika (HU1)zurika (HU1) HU1 Posts: 466
    On behalf of the Hungarian players, thank you for your work. We wish you good health and good rest @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    I was so sad to read when I read your posts, it is never the same again here in this forum.  :'(
    I wish you both all the best in future, keep going and especially, stay healthy.
    Lots of cakes to WW and LOL's to Rowdy.

I will miss you both  :(
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    may retirement bring to you both, lots of happiness, joy and some peace; may all your challenges be exciting and successful; may your retirement take you on a great journey...much health to you both.  I will miss your friendly faces on the forum...I like rabbits and raccoons.
  • Thank you for keeping us informed and for serving all of us. God's blessings to you both for whatever next you endeavor!
  • Rose1006 (US1)Rose1006 (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    So sad to see you both go :( You have always been such a huge help to this community! Wishing you both all the best life has coming your way :) 
  • A BIG thanks @WascallyWabbit and @RowdyRac.

all the very best take care
    <3   xxx 

• Goodbye Wabbit and RowdyRac, we will all miss you a lot, good luck and prosperity in all endeavors :smiley:
Sign In to comment.