Home EN Player introductions

Looking For Cooperative Members

CrazyKylea (US1)CrazyKylea (US1) US1 Posts: 3
edited 19.05.2019 in Player introductions
Hey everyone, I am a newb to the community. I am looking for people who would like to join in my co-op. I am looking for people who are out to help people progress. I wont be spending any real money. I dont do that with games. If you so choose, thats your call :) 

Farm name: FreemanKy

Post edited by CrazyKylea (US1) on

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 32,592
    edited 13.05.2019
    Hey everyone, I am a newb to the community. I am looking for people who would like to join in my co-op. I am looking for people who are out to help people progress. I wont be spending any real money. I dont do that with games. If you so choose, thats your call :) 
    @CrazyKylea (US1)   Welcome to the EN community and our forum. :)   You might want to include the name of your cooperative in your post so that anyone interested in joining can find your coop to apply.  ;)

• farm name is CrazyKylea ;) figured i'd make it simple enough.
  • so i figured it out. theres 2 names :blush: I edited my original post. thank you @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
  • Brushy Creek is looking for members who want to grow with us.  Please come visit us and see if you would like our coop and members.
    https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/brushycreek
  • Lindsay69 (US1)Lindsay69 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    Space to Grow is looking for members who are active and would like to grow with us. We are able to help members learn how to organize their farms so they have more space and grow better with the game.  We work as a team with each other with completing cooperative activities. Please come and join us and grow with us.
  • Alex7 (INT1)Alex7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 3
    HI, EldoRadosc, (Joy in Polish) is looking for motivated team members. We are an international, English speaking group looking for energetic, daily players from all over the world.

If you are new or just looking for a new group, please apply. If you have any questions send me a message.

Thanks,

Alex7
  • The Co-op is looking for new members. Join us if you love to have some fun!
    We are on the international server.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file