Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lester's stack automation

Let it be the case that lester stack automatically chooses a random product to reduce cost from.
This will be useful, as I sometimes forgets to activate lester's stack in new market contracts.

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    For me, that would create more problems than it saved. Like you I do occasionally forget to activate it but I very frequently have several contracts all wanting milk or eggs or whatever. I choose one and add to it till it is complete, I don't have to remember which one I'm doing because all the others stay at zero. If the stack randomly allocated itself some of these would be non-zero. I am easily confused lol
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Let it be the case that lester stack automatically chooses a random product to reduce cost from.
    This will be useful, as I sometimes forgets to activate lester's stack in new market contracts.
    No it is better to choose. And as uncle john writes when you wait untill you can fill them up(specialy the time limited) contracts it is way better to select it manualy. And the next thing maybe you like that GGS does is when a contract is ready it also automaticly goes on the delivery truck???   You can make a bet on it that you get contracts with at least 1 product you never grow. Like chickenfeed when you don,t have chickens on your mainfarm
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i personally like the idea. and as for what uncle john said if i understood him right. does not work for anyone in a coop that has the coop subscription. cause if working right it should add some to every product. also if you use the turbo harvester a lot like i do. i end up filling contracts with out every even seeing them. especially the ones that are just 1 item. so sometimes i dont even get a chance to use lester. i try and check it every 30min. but that does not always work.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Not a good idea -- Lester may choose a product from a contract I had no intention of filling.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    then you are out nothing. you can still delete it and not lose anything. it does not fill it from your inventory. the only time you are every out is when everything gets filled and you did not have time to use lester.
Sign In to comment.