Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Water Tower?

Is it worth the gold to purchase it and upgrade it? I can afford until level 5 of the water tower. Just wonder if it is worthwhile to buy it.

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    yes, yes and yes again !!   :¬)
    imo It is by far the best use of gold in the entire game. Without it the windmill becomes a complete bottleneck and you just can't build up your farm. I don't have one on the ff but they are maxed out on the mf and gf.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I agree.     That and blue barns are well worth investing in if you can afford it.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It's very useful. I have it on level 5 on my main and gourmet farm and level 3 on my flower farm. It allows me to have large amounts of cowsheds and duck coops so I can harvest over 56k milk and 90k eggs on each farm. I have also used it on the flower farm to be able to have 15 apiaries. It's a good idea to save up for it for at least the main and gourmet farm.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Agreed.
    Water towers are the best value for gold in the game, in my opinion.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Right with the rest of the folks here.
     If you're going to spend your Gold use it on Water Towers - Work Shops & the Farm Books first.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I love my water towers. For what it's worth, though, I don't have a workshop.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    And what about upgrading the nursery on the MF ??? When you are playing hard on the C-C and other events you will need lots of spec seeds.  Just my opinion
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    And what about upgrading the nursery on the MF ??? When you are playing hard on the C-C and other events you will need lots of spec seeds.  Just my opinion
    Would more depend on the farmer. I they wish to be more aggressive then the Nursery might be worth getting up after the books. Most of the time I don't even have to use those seeds in missions ;)
  • Without it the windmill becomes a complete bottleneck and you just can't build up your farm. 
    How does the Windmill do that without the Water Tower? :)
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    Without the water tower it takes 10 units to start up the windmill for feed. For every level of the tower, the units go down. This is for feeding animals as well. And use of the fertilizers.
  • I just upgraded my water tower to level 2. I purchase a $2.90 gold pack at 150% prime time. That gives me 7500 gold.

I find the water tower very useful.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Without it the windmill becomes a complete bottleneck and you just can't build up your farm. 
    How does the Windmill do that without the Water Tower? :)
    As @holidayrox (US1)  said,  a level 5 Watertower halves the amount of feed needed to start a stable so the Windmill can support twice as many stables.
  • Well, I'm at 30% on all 3 farms, so I'm getting there :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file