Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Untouchable Barn

Allow us to set aside some of our products in barn, that will not be touched by market contracts.
These items can only be touched if sought in permission by us!

Comments

• rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    edited 28.03.2020
    This feature allows us to save up items on barn, untouched by other uses.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I don't understand. Nothing goes onto my contracts unless I put it there or the barn is full (turbo-harvester)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I don't understand. Nothing goes onto my contracts unless I put it there or the barn is full (turbo-harvester)
    Right with @Uncle John (GB1) on this 1
     I can choose when, what & how much
     if any thing more room - an other level for the barns - main farm house - the roadrunner tractor or 2 would help more IMO
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    well i think i kind of understand. a lot of the time i just hit the add all button to the contracts with out thinking. then i end up having to buy corn or milk so i can start soap or fish tacos. cause i did not pay attention and just added it all to the contracts. except i think instead each thing like flower shop,mermaid bay,maybe even distillery should have there own inventory like the bakery does. and i think the coop village stuff in the bakery should use out of that storage too.
Sign In to comment.