Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Treasure chest not giving seaweed humus.

GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
Just opened a treasure chest, that was supposed to give me 4 seaweed humus, and I have no new humus.
Cleared cache, still nothing,
I could use it right now, for the CC. I'm out of it.
-
Anyone else having this problem?
Post edited by GrammaLeah (US1) on

Comments

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @GrammaLeah (US1)

If it was 4 of something purple, might it perhaps have been 4 seaweed humus, rather than feed ?
    I don't think I have ever seen a chest give just 4 seaweed feed.
    Unless it was 40 ?
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Oh, yes - was coming back to post it was humus.
    Blush
    edited 15.03.2020
    Just opened another one (silver) that was supposed to have 4 seaweed humus.
    Nothing in IT, either.
    Edit: The silver box that had 3 in it, gave them to me.
    -
    Is the problem with the 4 items?
    Post edited by GrammaLeah (US1) on
    edited 22.03.2020
    Getting p1ssed here.
    Just opened another silver box with 6 purple humus.
    NO HUMUS received.
    AGAIN.
    -
    Either hand it over box man, or stop saying you're giving it to me.
    @GrammaLeah (US1)

If you are quite sure that the promised humus literally never arrives in your inventory, and is not just taking it's sweet time to show up, maybe you will consider opening a ticket with Support about the matter ?

If you are able to include a fairly specific time for this last instance, for example, that should make it easier for them to check your account's history and see what happened there.
    Each time it was right before I posted here.
    Just wanted to let others know in case they have the same problem with the silver chests.
    -
    -
    -
    sigh...
    and I suppose I'm a tad cranky just now.
    Will try to knock it off.
    : )
    Again just now; silver chest with 4 purple humus, no humus in inventory. 18 bags due me in total.
    Giving up now, will just assume I won't get them.
    -
    Go ahead and lock this thread.
    I don't want to bother Support, I should imagine they aren't working anyway.
    Best to you.
    GrammaLeah
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    if it is giving 4 it is green house seaweed humus. a silver box gives 4 of those or 3 regular seaweed humus not 4. are you checking for the greenhouse seaweed humus?
    Good thought, but the greenhouse bags have a stripe.
    I've been checking the image very carefully... perhaps the problem is that the image I'm seeing is the wrong one?
    I will keep an eye on the number of greenhouse bags.
    Thanks for the possibility !
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    @GrammaLeah (US1) the seaweed greenhouse humus is purple with a yellow band, it is different to the normal greenhouse humus u can make with the farm machine.
    Ahh, very good point, @ijrosh (US1).  Thanks for being so on the ball !

Indeed, the silver mystery box provides only 3 seaweed humus, not 4.

So what you were receiving from your boxes @GrammaLeah (US1)  was most likely not seaweed humus.

Best I can tell the only things you will be able to get from a silver mystery box, that will show 4, will be Sunflower seeds and Greenhouse humus:

Could you take a screenshot next time this happens to you and I can forward it for someone to look at ?
    Makes sense - 
    I would make a bet that greenhouse humus is what I'm supposed to get, and I'm just not noticing the stripe.
    Will keep a close eye on any future silver boxes.
    Thanks much !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file