Home EN Suggestions Archive (Read only)

Responses to Suggestions - Discussion

2»

Comments

• There is a lot of imbalances in  DSF at the moment such as :

• lobster cages, completely useless, which are still being given to us as rewards
    • the chum which does not give much (if any) real advantage in being put on a boat
    • danger percentages which are generally ignored by players
    • clam, oyster and shrimp shortages or over-demands, depending on how you look at it
     All these things should be addressed hopefully.
    Have you added up the cost of making that chum? If a contract calls for chum I toss it. I'm not paying someone to take it off my hands.
  • There is a lot of imbalances in  DSF at the moment such as :

• lobster cages, completely useless, which are still being given to us as rewards
    • the chum which does not give much (if any) real advantage in being put on a boat
    • clam, oyster and shrimp shortages or over-demands, depending on how you look at it
    Have you added up the cost of making that chum? If a contract calls for chum I toss it. I'm not paying someone to take it off my hands.
    Your totally right, fish pools are never enough of at least 1 fish, lobster cages and other accesaries that help you catch a certain fish i never use and if i need them i'll but tem and chum is ridiculous.

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    There is a lot of imbalances in  DSF at the moment such as :

That's too bad.. Chum is quite profitable in contracts.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • i never have enough Srimp,Oysters and Clams

• and although i understand that ggs have their hands full..

changing a few numbers should not be to hard to handle.:):):)

• I am very worried about the DSF rework tbh.  

Yes, we all suffer the same thing, not enough shrimp, clam and oysters for the contracts - but if we did?  Players would have a lot more dollars more quickly - lovely for the players, then GGS will look at the speed of players upgrading stuff, buying new land plots etc and think its too fast and introduce another 're-balancing' somewhere else in the game.

Frustrating as it is to see all those contracts sitting there I'd rather that than them re-balance somewhere else and make something else 'gold only' or take away some of the rewards altogether (gml's especially), or dish out even more wet pig feed etc. instead of something more decent.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,597
    Well, the contracts by definition are not ment to be completed instantly all the time

Just like regular contracts, it takes some work to fill them :)

it is still the most profitable way of making cash in game !
  • please can we update the cat house

Michele Leach @ en 1
This discussion has been closed.