Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

prank issue

Leprechaun played prank and I found him.  But everything on my farms are still locked up.  Market is good, but can't harvest fields, eggs, barns.....etc.  Tried logging out and back in nothing.  Restarted computer, not that.  hope this gets corrected.

Comments

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    hope it gets resolved soonest; had that happen to me a few times...left game to play another game; and, when I came back a few hours later, it was resolved. Not sure what happens...might be real slow on server.  Sorry have no solution or fast fix; here's hoping GGS gets on it soon.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Two of my farms I waited till he pranked something I don't need.  So just letting it sit there stinking.  
    Kind put an end to his activities.

HEY GG!!!!!!   Please BUY A CALENDAR!  Seasonal events need to be STARTED AHEAD of the given holiday.
    St Pats day is OVER.   Once again your several days too late.
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594
    @Artmaker (GB1) , this year there was a bug in the St. Patrick's Day Event so they decided not to run it. They then worked to get the bug out and started it for us. You can be greatful that you have it at all.

• Jacc (GB1)Jacc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 89
    No I am not grateful. I hate this event Pranks are not fun!
    @Artmaker (GB1) , this year there was a bug in the St. Patrick's Day Event so they decided not to run it. They then worked to get the bug out and started it for us. You can be greatful that you have it at all.

Be grateful?   For what?   PRANKS?  BUGS?  Or an event based on a holiday THAT HAS PASSED and this dumb event is still going on.  

I'd be grateful if GG would
    1. FIND AND FIX BUGS BEFORE ROLLING IT OUT.
    2.  PURCHASE A CALENDAR and if an event can't be done before the given holiday, scrap it.
    3.  PRANKS HAVE NEVER BEEN FUN.   It's why the naughty or nice bit the dust.  

So meanwhile I have a few farms with a little used item stinking away.   Puts an end to searching for the little green monster.   He still keeps hitting my UK farm.   HATE IT!
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    I personally would like a event to start right before and run during and after the holiday then weeks before it and end before it starts. I hate the fact that Easter stuff was already showing up in stores before they even had all of there Valentine stuff up in January. Same goes with 2 weeks before hallween. You will be lucky to still find stuff for that holiday but there are tones of stuff out for Christmas that is 2 months away. What is the point in doing a event way before the holiday even starts. What you want it to start 14 days before the holiday? What happened to enjoying a holiday. just because it is on the 15th does not mean it does not  take some a week to celebrate it. Just because you are in a hurry for the holiday to be over does not mean everyone is.
  • monks (US1)monks (US1) US1 Posts: 594

Be grateful?   For what?   PRANKS?  BUGS?  Or an event based on a holiday THAT HAS PASSED and this dumb event is still going on.  

I'd be grateful if GG would
    1. FIND AND FIX BUGS BEFORE ROLLING IT OUT.
    2.  PURCHASE A CALENDAR and if an event can't be done before the given holiday, scrap it.
    3.  PRANKS HAVE NEVER BEEN FUN.   It's why the naughty or nice bit the dust.  

So meanwhile I have a few farms with a little used item stinking away.   Puts an end to searching for the little green monster.   He still keeps hitting my UK farm.   HATE IT!
    You do know that when you find the "little green monster" and pick one of his pots you can get gifted or get gold instead of a prank?
    Yes I do, and it's not much.  Been taking too much of my time hunting for him, and the deco, besides not being worth much, isn't new, isn't special, and just isn't worth it.
    So one farm has a gourmet compost heap stinking away for days.
    one has one of my olive orchards hit.  I decided to find him and guess what?  He hit THE SAME FIELD AGAIN.
    It can wait till it's over.
    My last farm so far I've been able to find him.  Once he hits something I don't need it can just sit too.

It's a dumb event, launched with bugs, stopped, then started again too late to even make it by the holiday.

Next they will start Easter events in say, July?
    it got restarted on the 12th. ST Patrick day is the 17th. so it actually started 5 days before the real life event and went thru it.it is a 14 day event .so you wanted a march event to start in February? 
  • The St. Patrick's event may not be in my top 5 of faves, and I do get a little disappointed when I find the leprechaun and have a prank added to my inventory, but, I have also gotten gold a few times and enjoyed the boost that he gave to some of my buildings during the CC. I haven't found him particularly difficult to find. And my deco is now a lvl 8 with 105 happiness (I'm sure others are much higher) which will be a good addition to my deco farm for the Pleasure Park event since I've lacked lvl 8 decos.
    it got restarted on the 12th. ST Patrick day is the 17th. so it actually started 5 days before the real life event and went thru it.it is a 14 day event .so you wanted a march event to start in February? 
    I want ANY seasonal event to end BEFORE the holiday in questions.
    IE;  I'd like my Christmas tree up BEFORE Christmas.
    Easter BEFORE Easter.
    Like that.

Seriously do you wait till after any holiday to put up that holiday's decorations?  Or do you do that before?

They goofed is all.  Could have shortened the event so it ends on time.  Or just trash it, maybe next year the bugs will die off. 

I have too much deco I can't use sitting in storage now.   Sure not worth working for something that doesn't even say what it's worth.    Phoey.
    it did start before the holiday. ST Patrick is on the 17th and it started the 12th. therefore it did start before the event just like having your Christmas tree up before Christmas. it just did not come down before the holiday. do you take your tree down Christmas day or the day before?
    or do you put up your Christmas tree before thanksgiving dinner and take it down the day before Christmas. a lot of people dont take down there Christmas tree intill the new year. not to mention the ones who celebrate Christmas after the 25th with there family. so i for one would rather do a event before,during and after the holiday. then it end days before the holiday. i mean why even do it if not during the Holiday?

that is because you are still working on what it is worth mine is worth 88 happiness and 31 village happiness right now. it says how much yours is worth if you look at it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file