Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

new ideas

not so many cc !  make Dream World permanent,  get rid of decoration farm !   yes, i wish we could trade with each other !  have a cc & vf for beginners.  get rid of fishing  with a rod, crazy hard!  other than that, game is fun  

Comments

• issa1962 (INT1)issa1962 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 3
    The International server have the greatest number of players. and coops.
    so i think two coops should be given the chance to go ML during each CC
    Thanks for GGS CM's for understanding :)
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    The International server have the greatest number of players. and coops.
    so i think two coops should be given the chance to go ML during each CC
    Thanks for GGS CM's for understanding :)
    No that ML is ONLY for the winners of the Gold league. Otherwise you get the same as in the UEFA champions league. Spain has 4 clubs in it meanwhile the belgium or dutch team have to do a play-off system.

Sorry but to win the gold league on the INT server you need to do a few things.
    1 Use a lot of gold
    2 Join a coop wich is used to spend gold and have a minimum of Rp Points scored every c-c,when you don,t reach them bye bye you need to find another coop.
    3 You can make your own coop stronger or move over to a Top2 coop on the INT server.
Sign In to comment.