Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 18th - Farmers fish too! - Discussion

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    now  that CC ended early... does next event start soon or at 4am ET as usual?? LOL
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 24.02.2020
    i'm at fishing level 96 and only have 5 trawlers.  When do you get more trawlers gifts.  I've been waiting and waiting.  I see people with 8, 12 and more.  Why do I only have 5?

You need to get to Level 120 to be able to upgrade your dockyard to Level 8 and then you can buy new trawlers. The 5 you have now must have been won during FHWE.
  • Exaliber (NL1)Exaliber (NL1) NL1 Posts: 52
    is the server down?
    he,s back  :smile:
    en gone again  ????
    and back :)
  • Since the last update,  fishing is almost impossible.   Way way too slow to load the boats, and when you are loading the boats, it keeps loading with fisherman you don't want.   Same with buying fishermen,  it keeps buying them even though you aren't clicking anymore......  and all in a very very slow motion.   For me,  until the deep sea fishing is fixed,  I think I'm going to take a vacation from there.   Just way too frustrating.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    a one-week dream world?  really??
    game speed is better now,  but loading the game is slow.
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    edited 24.02.2020
    It isn;t better it is worse. Won double speed on the WWC but they had better call it half speed. You have slow, slower, slowest, Big farm.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Got a question on the boat thing now.

So I made two sets of equipment.  Shellfish and sword ponds.

The LAST thing I added to my collection of needed stuff is chum.
    So I have all slots filled and saved,
    what happens when a lower level boat that doesn't have all the available slots gets loaded?   I HOPED the chum would be what is left out since it's the last item I added...
    but no.   Looking closer, it's a much more important item.... say a specific fishing pole that gets deleted.

THEN the next time I go to load a ship, there are red explanation marks by my saved sets.
    Does that mean....
    A.   A lower level boat just changed my saved set by deleting an item?
    Or
    B.  I ran out of something.   (And a clue just WHAT ran out would be nice.)
    the "red exclamation marks" happened to me too and I found that it simply means that I ran out of certain equipment/crew.
    Yea, I got one when I put a level 5 boat on something and there wasn't enough space.

BUT
    GG!!!!!
    WHAT exactly ran out if that was the case would sure help.
    Meanwhile I find this new feature, even with the usual unexplained stuff, to be a huge plus.  Thank you.
    all works fine now <3
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    Fishing still slow as cold syrup. I never got the oleg fishing tutorials or what ever it is called to work as he either did nothing or disappeared when i saw him I  clicked him to no avail. The Dream world is acting up a little - Now I have the Farm League doing strange things - As i move to new levels it says for getting to the level I will get 1000 diamonds when the league is finished- Well I get 10 levels up yet I get 1 or 2 thousand diamonds when the event ends - Weird - I am most concerned with the fishing loading is slow and bothersome compared to what was -   The diamond total is not correct.
  • 2 days later from my last post,  first 3 boats will load fairly fast and efficiently, after that,  way way way too slow.   Continues to keep loading fishermen you don't want, then takes forever to remove them.    Well, going to take another vacation from fishing, again, just too frustrating.

Hello Farmers,

An amusing Sales Week is coming your way, featuring a fun event - the Carnival.

Whether a swan, a hen or a pig, no matter what you pick for the Carnival as your costume, the deals are for everyone! This sale is available until March 1st.

Go and get whatever you fancy and fun-up your farms!

Yours, 

Tessa from Big Farm

----I was never able to tell that anything different ever occurred.  Has this event passed?

• Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    I saw Oleg with exclamation marks on his head in my dock, but couldn't get any task from him (I'm on fish level 99). And then he disappeared, hope he didn't fell to the sea, at least hope he can swim, because I didn't see that he would have lifejacket on.
    Oleg has  been in the sea now for ten days... hasn't come up and I'm still without that task. Maybe it's better to stop waiting, hope he is alive...
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

Hello Farmers,

An amusing Sales Week is coming your way, featuring a fun event - the Carnival.

Whether a swan, a hen or a pig, no matter what you pick for the Carnival as your costume, the deals are for everyone! This sale is available until March 1st.

Go and get whatever you fancy and fun-up your farms!

Yours, 

Tessa from Big Farm

----I was never able to tell that anything different ever occurred.  Has this event passed?

By the sounds of it it is just another one of those skin sales for our animals & more than likely they will only be offered for gold!  :/
  • Point blank ...... whatever happened during this update that made loading boats in the deep sea fishing area so absolutely, incredibly slow need to be fixed, like top priority list. It is crazy nuts that we can load 2 or 3 boats at the same speed it used to take us to load them, then WHAMMO, slows down to a crawl; I put 1 item in a boat, have to wait 1 to 3 full seconds to put the next item in, and it gets slower for each item added, and each boat loaded. With 14 boats, that gets pretty slow. By the 4th boat, the fan on my laptop kicks on & runs until all boats are loaded, something is straining the computer's brain that wasn't there before. Going to another farm & back does not help. PLEASE oh PLEASE oh PLEASE reverse it?
    I assume GGS does not read this, but where are the St. Patrick's Day rewards?  All of the ranking rewards are missing from the event.  Why would anyone bother?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I assume GGS does not read this, but where are the St. Patrick's Day rewards?  All of the ranking rewards are missing from the event.  Why would anyone bother?
    Previously, the event didn't have ranking rewards if I remember correctly. So they have added some now though their value is not that great.
    Previously, the event didn't have ranking rewards if I remember correctly. So they have added some now though their value is not that great.
    They used to have more, including the Irish Coop
    GGS, 

Is the Dream World, one week from now on?

We objected to two weeks, because it was too short and so you made it one week????
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    WHat is wrong with the island?  Rewards 54, and 55, are missing.  It seems to be a hybrid, between the original tropical farm and the new one. \

Can GGS answer anything?
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Horse tournament ending too soon?
    It is showing 9 days to me...
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well, i think they are testing variables :)

The tournament before was much longer than usual, and this one is obviously shorter

So who knows  :)
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    I guess we are not going to have an event? Since no one is in this weekend to start one? Obviously, the timing is off for the scheduled ones.
    Really ???????
    the upper left corner is empty... 
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    and were off! zero to 100 mph in an instant! pleasure park, FHWE, and village fair!

boom, drop the mike!
Sign In to comment.