Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

12729»

Comments

• Sandy9882 (US1)Sandy9882 (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    I'm stuck at level 20 and 30,000 dream dollars.  I gave up trying to do the side tasks.  I'm barely earning any copper moons.  I keep planting & harvesting - and that's all I'm doing. It's not fun or profitable anymore.  Diamonds?  LOL.  I used to earn them slowly but surely.  This no longer feels fair and even.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I've wrote a basic guide to help you a little :)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/203304/dream-world-guide#latest

its not perfect and doesnt have everything yet , but it gives a few tricks :)
  • I started a coop and it won't search for the people I want to add and I know they have farms already started.  Plus, I've done this so many times so I know the search function isn't working.  I did put in a ticket.
  • Okay support it is working now.  Man you worked fast on it, lol
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    edited 19.04.2020
    Dream World still running?!?

I thought it was supposed to end an hour ago. :*

[Posts merged | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Need to make DW a bit more exciting. Starting the same farm over and over again weekly is very boring.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Need to make DW a bit more exciting. Starting the same farm over and over again weekly is very boring.
    I actually enjoy it as is. Whenever GGS changes anything, it is almost certainly less profitable for the player.  Please don't change it.
  • Here's what happened, when I do a contract nothing happens. Also, the fields I level the windmill and on and I get no rewards. I sent in a ticket a week ago and still nothing.
    @case001 (US1) When you say "nothing happens" do you mean that you have a task to do a contract, but when you do one it does not complete the task? - If so it may be that you did the wrong type of contract for that task.

There are 3 different types of contracts & the tasks ask you to complete a specific type.

[Image borrowed from The CrazyBigFarm]
Sign In to comment.