Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MASTERS

How come there are 37 teams in the Masters League, a mistake again GGS?

Comments

• Yet one of many errors in this game :(
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Thanks for the heads up, it's been reported :)
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Hope that it gets fixed in the same CC and doesn't occur again  :)
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    The Farmers League is also not correct either. I am level 446 and the system has put me in with players who are between level 23 - 27.
    The Farmers League is also not correct either. I am level 446 and the system has put me in with players who are between level 23 - 27.
    You enjoy and win 4 gold medals then   :#
    I am stuck with best players of my server  :(
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    You enjoy and win 4 gold medals then   :#
    I am stuck with best players of my server  :(

I feel for you.  Good luck. xx
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    This is the second time this has happened.  Fixed it last time.
    There will be  a downtime in a few minutes to fix the issue  (again :) )

This is the second time this has happened.  Fixed it last time.
    The Masters is still wrong, our coop Placid_Oasis should be in the Masters not 2stupid2quit, please fix as soon as possible.
    RowdyRac said:
    There will be  a downtime in a few minutes to fix the issue  (again :) )

You kept those coops who were in ML last time. My coop 'Alchemist' was at rank 1 last Gold League and again it is in Gold League. Need a hotfix again for this now. Again you people gonna waste 30 minutes on this stupid mistake. 

Bug Farm huh :triumph:
  • hello
    Itoday I bought 16000 gold on the "buy one get one free" offer, but I didn't get the free one

Thank you
    @bebestrum13 (INT1)

Any in-game losses of gold can only be dealt with by Support. 
    You can open a ticket with them HERE.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I see that we are having another CC/ML soon and the ML is showing that there is not going to be a Spring Monument.  I am so disappointed as I was hoping to have one since we worked so hard during the last ML to be in the the top 5 so that we would be in this upcoming ML (as we are).  So now it looks like whoever is the winner of the Gold League will get the first taste of the Spring Monument. ~sigh~
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I dont think we know yet when Winter season will end?

Or did i miss the memo? :)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    well the first day of spring was around the 20th. so would make sense that it should have changed into the spring one if going based on real life seasons.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I think Winter season did'nt start according to real seasons ( I could be wrong ) :D
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Well the calendar says we are in Spring as of March 19th....so it should be Spring!  
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    the  winter monument came out in January,  so I would expect the spring monument in April LOL
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    In China spring started usually on 4th of February. It depends on the lunar calendar. So it is already spring for me. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file