Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

St pats day event/s

NOT impressed.   Besides the all too common glitches that needed fixing as soon as the thing launched.... (GEES GG.... TEST this stuff first will ya?  In all the years this game has been around, unleashing glitchy events seems to be a common theme.   If you sold cars that consistently got recalled and broke too soon, you would be out of business in a hurry.

So after the usual glitchyness, halt and restart of this event...
First of all, that darn leprechaun that stinks up random things?   THAT needs to follow the path the naughty and nice did NOW.
Half the time I can't find his smarmy behind.   I spin around a given farm 2 or 3 times and I'm sick of looking at it.   And of the half I do find him, half of THAT time he just stinks up something else.    This just isn't worth my time. 

Then there is a prize.  But we don't get to know anything about it?
The leprechaun house.   So.... is it an actual HOUSE?   Holding workers kinda house?   No, not at 4x4.  So it' a deco.  WHAT IS IT WORTH?  Who knows.  It's not mentioned.   My guess is...
1.  Not much and
2.  St Patricks day is TOMORROW!  yet this has nine more days to run.

Once again NO ONE AT GOOD GAME EVER BOTHERED TO LOOK AT A CALENDAR! 

I'm just visiting my farms briefly, harvest, plant, leave.  Finding other games and hobbies to keep myself busy.   This one is really turning into a snooze.

Comments

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    yes @Artmaker (GB1)  this game has fast become a real snore; I too, have found other games ie Sims4 and, more particularly, reading are fun pasttimes for me. I don't even play the quests (Hawaii etc), stopped playing Winter farm(s) some time ago. Though, I do play the horses; I'm determined to make it to platinum level (was soooo close last time); but otherwise, harvest, plant and leave is method of play along with saying "HI" to any of my fellow farmers ...
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Lol... that little stinker hit a compost bin on my gourmet farm.   One I almost NEVER use.   So fine.   Let it stink.   It actually looks more realistic with a cloud of peeuuu hoovering over it, being a compost bin.  All it needs now are some flies.

So it can just sit there stinking away and THAT will hopefully prevent that little green munchkin from hitting anything I actually do need.
    Wonder if it will keep stinking after this dumb event ends.   Probably.... again, don't care.

HAHAHAHAHA.....   Gotcha GG.  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file