Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Village fair prizes

Our coop won the village fair event. But we didn't get the prizes gor the winning. All member in our coop has the same problem. Other coops on our server get the prizes they won. 

Comments

• japefi (CZ1)japefi (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 573
    Our coop - UNDERWORLD has the same problem in CZECH REPUBLIC. P.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Eowyn12 (HU1)
    @japefi (CZ1)

Please close your game, close your browser, clear cookies and cache, restart your browser and restart your game

or, alternatively,

open your game in a private/incognito window.

Also, remember to check the Notifications icon :

since the rewards will be in there.

If the prizes are still missing, you will need to contact Support.
  • Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    edited 09.03.2020
    RowdyRac said:
    I think you didn't understand what I meant. We didn't get the notice of hall of fame... It seems that the Village Fair is still running.... only for us, but it is invisible.

We tried to clear cookies, etc, restart the full browser and game, but nothing happened. Hall of fame is still missing, prizes are still missing.
    I contacted the support. But as I used to say I see the future but I don't like to see it.....

But... May I tell what I think?

I'm sure that this problem we see is GGS's fault. The Farmer's Leauge's simultaneously started events caused this problem.

At the other side: why this only appears on this two server? Why we didn't get the same service? We pay money for this game as a German and other players do.

So why? This is the second time in last few months when we must to write to the support for those prizes we worked for.
    But almost every member of our coop don't speak in English.... Then can't contact to support. Employee's of the support don't understand our beautiful language.

I try to help, but I'm sure not this is the correct way to solve a problem. 

And an other side of what happened: when Village Fair is started member's of my coop got smearing from those who usually the 2nd. So we did it, worked so much and won. Without any answer for these letters.

And we've still lost something. The happiness of that we won this event. Our full motivation.

• CM_KatsuoCM_Katsuo Community Manager Posts: 1,759
    Hello @Eowyn12 (HU1) and @japefi (CZ1) 

We need more info on your village fair result.

Can you tell us by commenting which league your Co-op belonged to and which rank your Co-op was at the end of the FL? 

Thanks in advance :) 
  • japefi (CZ1)japefi (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 573
    CM_Katsuo said:

Can you tell us by commenting which league your Co-op belonged to and which rank your Co-op was at the end of the FL? 

It begin to be crazy, no reaction from support on our 3 letters. 

Name of CO-op - UNDERWORLD,   SERVER - CZ 1, league - TOP, we take 2nd place - 547.???.??? points.

First one was NOVA VETEV - 1,829.???.??? points - they did get the prizes without problems

The prizes from the FL, we have. There was no problem.
  • radoslav (CZ1)radoslav (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 7
    Hi, I'm from UNDERWORLD SERVER - CZ 1, we still did not receive our rewards and prizes, the support team isn't answering us. The only thing we know is that we played in the diamond league, the 1st place was team NOVA VETEV, 2nd place was our team UNDERWORLD and 3rd place was team FARMICI. During the village fair, 2 of our team mates left our team which could be the reason why it lagged and forgot to give us our prizes however this isn't the first time we didn't receive our prizes which is why we are very upset. Please can you help us find out why we didn't receive our rewards. It doesn't matter how long it will take as long as someone helps us thank you.
    edited 10.03.2020
    CM_Katsuo said:

My coop is LIGHT EATERS, Hu1 server, we were in Diamond League.

As you can see this picture was made 2 minutes before ending of Village Fair.
    My coop was the first, 1.995.261.237 points we had at the end. This was the last result as we know it from other coop's members.

Every coop on our server had got the prizes they won. We asked them. We didn't.

We all only had got the notice about that Village Fair was ended in Farmers League, we had got only the diamonds for Farmers League.

Notice of the end of Village Fair didn't appear. Choosing lists for rewards (1st list: tropical pigsty, friendship meadow and I forget the third choice, 2nd list: 3 kinds of chicken coops)  didn't appear too. Other rewards (gold boxes, etc) we didn't get.

So we won the event without any prizes. Noone in my coop had got the prizes. We have 63 members.

If you need the names I can tell it.

• CM_KatsuoCM_Katsuo Community Manager Posts: 1,759
    Hello Farmers 

Thank you for the info! I will look into the case for you :) 

Please be aware that from now on I will contact both of you via PM if further info is needed from your side or if we found something in your reward payout.

CM Katsuo  

CM_Katsuo said:
    Hello Farmers 

Thank you for the info! I will look into the case for you :) 

Please be aware that from now on I will contact both of you via PM if further info is needed from your side or if we found something in your reward payout.

CM Katsuo  

Hi,

thanks for your work, today my coop had got the prizes. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file