Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New Big Farm Forums: All your questions here

12729»

Comments

• BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 10.01.2020
    Is search Down really?

It is one of those days - AGAIN! -  Really - How can I learn to Cope when everything is always cocked up? Ok so I like to do things weird like post  things with as much Correct Facts as I can accumulate. Some thing like this for the affect and the effect.

" Daniel Ina Kimono Cherry blossom roundup? Oriental Food Ink wash paintings Oh the mystery must unfold.Lets all Help Danial solve this mysterious Asia event To plan go here and find the drop rates use the link below

https://crazybigfarm.net/events/themed/Mysterious_Asia.htm

Did you know ? After winning the event in Big Farmer difficulty, if you place the reward on any of your farms and unlock it at the decoration tower, you will be able to choose your difficulty level I no rite! "

So for the Food Truck event I did a search or so I thought it seems no matter what I search for there is no info -
     This has happened to me  before - Not just here but in the real world - Oh yes -- I dont get what I order in restaurants either total different than what i order or my order is lost  or has things I did not order 78.4% of the time - I have witnesses. I am Transferred on the phone system to people who cannot help me because it is the wrong department at least three times before I get somewhere that will help-  12.2 % of the time. 47.4% of the time I am charged more that what is stated even if I have it in writing. True Facts. Now before you go and say now Bj the food truck event is not real its a cartoon or it has a different name like " A culinary campaign" Sure it is and Aliens are real Oh no here is proof -

" There Boys in Black Maybe stuff was in the sky maybe not The lights, noise I cant say i believe even if i do its top secret to me and to you Strange metal Crop Circles Tracks Pictures Magic Beans Wheat dark glasses n more its up 2 u. 2 choose 2 help them find all the clues Yep your farm is the new area 52 Keep your nerves tight and your toes uncurled for it is
     Not Of This World Plan ahead read the
                  Top Secret info here
    http://crazybigfarm.net/events/themed/Not_of_this_World.htm "

Now i know Im having way to much fun with this complaint so for now I offer proof of the Conspircery that things and Computers are out to get me. No Joke this proof is real as you will see. all this happened less that 19 mins. Ago.

I did for real try a search - anyone else know or feel that some-days there out to getcha?

Edit= Change of links to proper links
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    The domain has changed to my site, it is now .net insted of .tk

https://crazybigfarm.net/
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    thanks Ill change them all that have links - I notice some times you have a search box and some times you do not. Those are older ones i Used. Did you try the search here?

• BJs (US1) said:
    Is search Down really?

@BJs (US1) Short answer.... Yes!  :)
  • Fishing Hard Worker Event - I had clam and then tuna showing up in order for my next fish. I emptied my clam boats and logged off with tuna waiting at my dock to be harvested. When I came back, the silo asked me for cod then salmon then oyster. With only 6 hrs left to play, I didn't save anything but tuna because that's what was next. In a matter of 10 minutes I have dropped from 7th to 8th place. Why and how did it skip tuna on me? Does this happen often? I'm just so mad right now. I had enough tuna to keep me at 13 pps for the remainder of the event. If I don't even make the top 10 now.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Not often, no, but randomly to random people, yes.
    It's been happening for a long time and perhaps one day it will fix itself   :¬(
  • Not often, no, but randomly to random people, yes.
    It's been happening for a long time and perhaps one day it will fix itself   :¬(

Thank you for your reply. I now know how they feel. I wish I didn't & I wish they never had to go through it before, and I wish no one else has to. I hope they fix it soon, that is a terrible little bug. It's awful ;-( 
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Yep. Happened to me, too.
    Had 9 boats full of lobster waiting for it to switch... then I came back and it wanted clams.
  • I was having a lot of trouble logging in on this account, so I opened another one and have abandoned this one. However, the forum will not recognize the new one. How do I delete this one so I can move forward with the other one?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I was having a lot of trouble logging in on this account, so I opened another one and have abandoned this one. However, the forum will not recognize the new one. How do I delete this one so I can move forward with the other one?
    You can try contacting support - but will depend on a few things you may want to have a look through this thread

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/38994/how-to-delete-account#latest

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/172198/account-security-and-passwords-how-to-stay-safe#latest
  • I was having a lot of trouble logging in on this account, so I opened another one and have abandoned this one. However, the forum will not recognize the new one. How do I delete this one so I can move forward with the other one?
    @Daisy Duke21 (US1) Click the cogwheel on the black bar above & "Sign out"

Then login to your new farm & click the forum button on that farm & it should take you to the sign in for that name.

Sign In to comment.