Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New CC and FL

Just noticed we have another CC starting in just under 24 hours - no worries, I expected one to appear. However does this mean that there will be no FL for the next 24 hours as well? Its kind of bad enough that I'm not getting anything re FHWE for FL and now I appear to have 24 hours of no chance of anything at all.

Any information gratefully appreciated

Comments

• My GUESS, is they started the wrong length VF, it only went for 3 days.  If it was 4 days all would have been correct.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1) said:
    My GUESS, is they started the wrong length VF, it only went for 3 days.  If it was 4 days all would have been correct.
    thank you
  • visboer (NL1)visboer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 39
    start in 45 minutes
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    the starting time changed     ???
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    As soon as I saw cc countdown timer, I collected all my eggs, milk and all farms thinking no event for today. And suddenly time changed and gave me a shock  :/

This is not fair. 
  • Guess they read my first message. This is ridiculous. Just harvested everything
  • As soon as I saw cc countdown timer, I collected all my eggs, milk and all farms thinking no event for today. And suddenly time changed and gave me a shock  :/

This is not fair. 
    So did I. They could at least stick with the countdown timer and give us the day off. This is crazy and is giving me no reason to invest any more money into this game. 
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    In the words of Freddie Mercury "I'm going slightly mad" :) 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.03.2020
    it is so unusual that they don't know what is happening. 

Some of our players saw the count down so said good night and went to bed as nothing starting.  This is so wrong
  • I just hope that your coop isnt in the masters league. This should certainly disadvantage some servers
  • 5 day CC have they totally lost the plot?

• DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    5 day CC have they totally lost the plot?

It looks very much like it.
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    Not Cool GGS !!!!

You should have kept the CC clock at 23 hrs instead of springing this on everyone, ....this is not the way to run a business.

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well, yeah, we have 37 medals, so it was bound for a 5 medal / day event :))

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Not a problem for us.

We are taking a 5 day break.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.03.2020
    they stuffed up, and put the VF for only 3 days so to cover up they have made the CC 5days.  Incompetent, We know VF was an error to only run 3 days as when the CC clock first came up there was 24hrs on it,

Just trying to cover up their errors that just keep on coming
  • interesting -- went to bed at 2:30am (eastern time) and there were absolutely no cc hands up at all -- and, i went to bed and got up at 7am and bam the cc has ALREADY started -- really ggs -- you don't think we see the game you are playing -- keep this up and you'll start loosing a lot of players -- greed gets ya NOWHERE
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    they stuffed up, and put the VF for only 3 days so to cover up they have made the CC 5days.  Incompetent, We know VF was an error to only run 3 days as when the CC clock first came up there was 24hrs on it,

They just want to confuse us went to town  with the hands up for 23 hours when I came back
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    GOLD GOLD GOLD use more GOLD
    Whoever at GGS thought this was a good idea, maybe thinking is not one of there strong points, could even be a few sandwichs short of a picnic basket.
    Then again I don't think replacing game developers with accountants wasn't a good idea either  
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    I didn't even see a timer for the cc.  :(
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Because there was NONE.  They start playing again with the players by not giving a 24 hours notice. Those dummy,s from GGS will come up with a lie or lame excuse why there was no timer. But i am done with the C-C and other competitions. Will start to play as I like and not as the way GGS is pushing the players. They sure thought we start a C-C without notice and the players will buy and use more gold.
    My goldbox is like ITALY now. Hermeticaly closed. Not 1 goldcoins i will use.Not buying any gold anymore. The well to hurt them is hurting their bankaccounts
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    ok so now they broke the game with this st patrick rubbish, i cannot get on the game it after refreshing !!
    ok so now they broke the game with this st patrick rubbish, i cannot get on the game it after refreshing !!
    Me too Sharon :) as soon as patrick came on out I went 
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    I was in a mission : (
    Some warning, of anything, would be nice.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    yep, totally not worth playing this game anymore one bug after another, bugs that have never been fixed and events running one after another and no notice of when event will start. Bunch of clowns !!
    I was in a mission : (
    Some warning, of anything, would be nice.
    Same here :(
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    ... But i am done with the C-C and other competitions. Will start to play as I like and not as the way GGS is pushing the players. They sure thought we start a C-C without notice and the players will buy and use more gold.
    My goldbox is like ITALY now. Hermeticaly closed. Not 1 goldcoins i will use.Not buying any gold anymore. The well to hurt them is hurting their bankaccounts
    I have been done with the CC for about 3 years LOL. I play one semi-competetively about every 4 or 5 months. Prizes are not worth it IMO and it is totally not enjoyable. Luckily I found a coop that doesn't push events, so I can play how I choose. My gold is locked as well, havent bought any in years. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file