Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing Hard Worker Event

Comments

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 25.11.2019
    I personally don't hate FL now that it's become background noise to me.  I just farm and do the events I want, and voila, every now and then I get some diamonds. I don't let it dictate how I play the game. 
    I don't hate it either. What I do hate, though, is that it is a crap shoot whether to even bother with the events within the Farmers League: Missing rewards from events, players getting points without even logging in, bugged events, random hotfixes in the middle of time-sensitive events, etc. That doesn't inspire me to try at all, in fact it inspires me to ignore it altogether.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I personally don't hate FL now that it's become background noise to me.  I just farm and do the events I want, and voila, every now and then I get some diamonds. I don't let it dictate how I play the game. 
    I don't hate it either. What I do hate, though, is that it is a crap shoot whether to even bother with the events within the Farmers League: Missing rewards from events, players getting points without even logging in, bugged events, random hotfixes in the middle of time-sensitive events, etc. That doesn't inspire me to try at all, in fact it inspires me to ignore it altogether.
    Yes, indeed. You hit the nail on the head. When I say "background noise," I mean I don't actively participate. It's on ignore. If I win something, it's purely incidental. Too bad all the bugs ruined it. It had such promise when they rolled it out.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How the fishing works, can not upgrade anything.  Have only one boat that I need to choose from. 
    The wharf is only information, can not upgrade. So be stuck in basic functions.
    How to upgrade anything here?
    Also stuck with Oleg the fisherman, he need special bait, tried everything did not work.
    There are events for fish but shell fish can not get any, did not find out how?

Regards,
    Rob
    Sounds like you may not be high enough of a fishing persdon yet. Have a good look through this

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/dockyard/task_list.htm

then check here

https://crazybigfarm.net/farm/dockyard/task_list2.htm
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    GGS forgot to give us a popup at login giving us a list of all the new and exciting bugs they have for us today.

Im still amazed at how perfectly every popup, hot deal, sale and offers are functioning while everything else is broken, it shows where GGS priorities lie.

I know what you mean, I had to close 15 of them the other day just to play the game... yes it was 15 I counted them.

As for the events, I stopped playing seriously because of the bugs and the now crappy hard worker rewards as it's no longer worth the grief to try and finish the event... I remember I used to get survey's that asked about fairplay and I lol GGS has no idea what that means.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    According to CrazyBigFarms website it takes 239 Salmon´s to reach level 10 in the FHWE. I had 188 + 51 salmon, which in my book makes 239. So why is it that I still miss 1 salmon to reach level 10. There must be a bug of some kind. 
    The result for me now, is that I am running salmon 2 points lower pr sec than it should be, and therefore is falling fast behind in the ranking. This is NOT fair.  
  • @mutterkjær (SKN1) It could just be a typo, 239 instead of 240, maybe someone else needing Salmon can confirm the correct number. - I hope that you find 1 more salmon before your timer expires. :)
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) It could just be a typo, 239 instead of 240, maybe someone else needing Salmon can confirm the correct number. - I hope that you find 1 more salmon before your timer expires. :)
    I don´t think it´s a typo, because when you look at the cods, it is also a requirement of 239 . I can see that you have moved this from technical help, but please investigate it for bugs anyway. I found the salmon, but that was much too late.Fall from place 52 to 64 and now it´s hopeless to get back.

According to CrazyBigFarms website it takes 239 Salmon´s to reach level 10 in the FHWE. I had 188 + 51 salmon, which in my book makes 239. So why is it that I still miss 1 salmon to reach level 10. There must be a bug of some kind. 
    The result for me now, is that I am running salmon 2 points lower pr sec than it should be, and therefore is falling fast behind in the ranking. This is NOT fair.  
    Also remember Crazy is just a farmer like you. It is possible that there has been a mistake, but for the most part the numbers are bang on!
  • Mariann (INT1)Mariann (INT1) INT1 Posts: 55
    Does anybody know what is going on with FHWE? I noticed last month that I am not able to collect more then about 40 rewards, I am still in the same level where I was before, my silo is running 11-13 pt/sec non stop, and I am still not able to collect all the rewards, before the last event I did get all 50, now I can't,
    Did they make some adjustment? I didn't see any announcement about it, did I just missed it?
  • Tassawan (INT1)Tassawan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 72
    The hard worker fish event is really bad. I had 3 days to complete the event. I had to wait 1 day for herring to appear in the waters. Once I finished the herring, I then had to wait 1 day for the next swordfish in the water...The hardworker event started with no fish in the water to start the event. That should not be the case..
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    No it is not that bad. I unloaded my boats as soon i did see the V-F started,and forgot the last time both,the FHWE and V-F were running on the same time. Unloaded my first herring after 6 hours,and still able to make the GML. 
    Sometimes you need to be very calm and patience and let your boats lay at the dock a little time more
    Take the time to record what fish show up in which pools - there is a pattern - once you know that then one can set their pools so they get a different set of pools each time.
    Well I have 18 hrs left in 3 days and still the clams have not shown up..:((
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Tassawan (INT1) Either you have too fish the holes out to get new ones or use gold to skip the clams.
    So there it was. Since the beginning of the fish event, I knew I would need clams. So I kept one of my trawlers for the occasion. But in 3 days of game time, I never got a pool of clams. My goal was to try and get another trawler. The clams were the 3rd seafood to get. There was no pattern there. This is the 1st time this has happened to me and I can't afford to skip a step.:((
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    I used to like the FHWE, but now it is placed on my ignore list like the othe HWEs
  • rpggal33 (US1)rpggal33 (US1) US1 Posts: 150
    I miss top 50 by 3 positions.
    Guess I am not getting gold mining license!
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    Quite some time ago, there was the promiss made by GGS that there will always be a fishing place for the fish that was needed. Don't know the exact time anymore, but I guess it was about two years ago.Maybe I can remind the developers of this promiss.
  • Bob143 (US1)Bob143 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 01.06.2020
    Yah because last time I had to skip 3 times, I depleted my gold, and still went from rank 47 to 230. 
    Post edited by Bob143 (US1) on
    Alright this time all boats are covering herring, lobster, and shrimp all at once. Now I must wait three hours to see if my strategy works.
    https://pasteboard.co/Jb6HsTa.png 
    These are my boats ahead of time.
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    FHWE has stalled for one of our co-op members.
    Does anyone have the same problem?  Is someone able to help solve it please.

• Hello nola1

Apparently it will lead you to Oleg's task, if u complete the task, normally u should be able to start the silo

Please update me, if it worked
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    Thank you Timinu Tufu, that could be the problem.
    I will let you know the outcome.

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I thought that the FHWE was no longer running shells and oyster concurrent. Well that somehow got bugged again.

• @Kimmiecat (NL1)

I dont think that ever got changed , it was asked by players but I've never seen confirmation of changes on that specifically

@artful (US1) We did report that on the last run, we will give it another go, thanks for the screenshot. :)
    @TiminuTufu I think they did....why else would Wascally report it to GGS??
  • TiminuTufu (FormerMod)TiminuTufu (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 389
    edited 02.06.2020
    @Kimmiecat (NL1)

When we report things, its far from guaranteed its gonna be applied/accepted/changed

It mostly means , they have seen it 

I'll keep an eye open if any info on that topic pass by
    I thought they  promised no more back-to-crates of fish from the same pools. :(

@TiminuTufu hereby the screenshot that was mentioned in my previous post
  • Well, what I'm saying, is that i have no souvenirs of a confirmation of a change on that topic

We would have to find that kind of info in previous update notes , I dont think I've seen that
Sign In to comment.