Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Problems viewing challenges in VF

jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
Anybody having problems trying to view the challenges? Mine keeps showing blank pages or jumping back to the last page I viewed. I can see bronze, silver, gold, and diamond challenges but no platinum at all.

Others in the coop are having the same problem.

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i cant see 71,72,73
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Same here, cannot see 71, 72 and 73 :(
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    I feel a restart coming on.

• eikco (SKN1)eikco (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 48
    I having problems trying to view my farm, all this badge, is too much. :'(
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    My VF isnt even visible in the Farmers League. It still says "preparing for next league event" Tried rebooting, but still no event in the FL window.
  • I'm missing platinum challenge pages,  the pages jump around making them hard to read.  

Game is freezing up,  sometimes it freezes and shuts down when moving between farms or trying
    to post in chat.

Error messages popping up all over,  especially when emptying fields.

I've only had a couple of gold offers in the past week.  Zero Hot Deals or coop matches.
  • sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    I can only see bronze and Platinum challenges. Have rebooted etc etc, makes no difference.   Perhaps the running of 2 events is too much for the machinery to run properly.   This is really spoiling a game we once enjoyed. 
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    VF now is too shorter. Please extend it to min. 4 days as CC. We are not even able to get good boosters because of short VF time  :(
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    edited 07.03.2020
    VF now is too shorter. Please extend it to min. 4 days as CC. We are not even able to get good boosters because of short VF time  :(
    Perhaps GGS is dooing that to let the players buy or use more gold to reach the top rewards. Never thought they would do it on purpose o:)o:);)
  • I have a problem with the fishing event.  I cleared my fishing spots so I would get salmon.  Instead I have several tuna and the other item that goes with it.  I spent time clearing the spots too.  Fishing event is useless to me.  To much time spent for nothing.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have a problem with the fishing event.  I cleared my fishing spots so I would get salmon.  Instead I have several tuna and the other item that goes with it.  I spent time clearing the spots too.  Fishing event is useless to me.  To much time spent for nothing.
    A little off topic but take the time to keep track of ur pools & where & what shows up in them. You'll see a pattern. Then you can start to set up your pools so you get different ones most of the time.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    A little off topic but take the time to keep track of ur pools & where & what shows up in them. You'll see a pattern. Then you can start to set up your pools so you get different ones most of the time.

Could you please let us know how or what system you use to track pools? I have been making note of mine and cannot see a pattern as such.

Could you please let us know how or what system you use to track pools? I have been making note of mine and cannot see a pattern as such.
    Personally I used a good old fashion pencil & paper on which I created a graph, columns & rows
     numbered the locations as per Crazy's site & kept track of each pool with what & how many fish showed up in them. Took me a good 3 months, but I'm sure most will be able to do it sooner. You'll find certain pools only get certain fish - hint near & far ones  ;)
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    edited 23.03.2020
    Some my members told me they having problem starting a challenge, they keep getting a message telling them them they have to wait 20 mins to start one or wait for the leader or deputy to start one. Is this a bug or something new that GG added to the game
    Some my members told me they having problem starting a challenge, they keep getting a message telling them them they have to wait 20 mins to start one or wait for the leader or deputy to start one. Is this a bug or something new that GG added to the game
    No this was added to help co ops from getting a long term challenge started when they do not want it just then. So a regular member of a co op must wait 20 mins to start an other challenge, unless you happen to be a deputy or the co op leader. Which allows you to start a challenge right after one has finished. This may help to explain it a bit better - https://crazybigfarm.net/events/village_fair/village_fair.htm
  • usman7 (INT1)usman7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 5

we alredy start a challenge but i cant see and i clean the memory chache

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file