Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

2 events running at the same time

Now this is pure greed

Hello Farmers,

Tomorrow (06.03.2020) something a little unusual will happen. 
Two events will start running simultaneously - the Village Fair and the Fishing Hardworker Event.

Please be aware that in this instance ONLY the Village Fair points will be counting towards the Farmers League and not the FHWE point

Village Fair, Cooperative Championship then Village Fair, dose anyone at GGS know what there doing, we all need time to restock

Comments

• I am happy about this.  We have complained for long time not enough of these 2 events, looks like they are listening.  I hope this happens every time that either FHWE or VF was planned.  Then we can see these 2 event 2 times a month
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 06.03.2020
    I am happy about this.  We have complained for long time not enough of these 2 events, looks like they are listening.  I hope this happens every time that either FHWE or VF was planned.  Then we can see these 2 event 2 times a month
    I think you missed the point, VF, CC, VF back to back is to much pressure, a lot of us look forward to the HWE's to have a bit of a break, time to upgrade & restock,
    All it'll do is burn-out a lot of players, sometimes real life has a habit of getting in the way of our farms.
    Maybe it's just me

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    No @george3 (AU1) it's not just you ;)
     They/GGS want's you to think there's pressure to do every thing all the time - what a real life? - well no trouble just throw a ton of gold at it & poof all done!
     ha ha ha 
    Do what you can when you can
     don't let the game play you
    No @george3 (AU1) it's not just you ;)
     They/GGS want's you to think there's pressure to do every thing all the time - what a real life? - well no trouble just throw a ton of gold at it & poof all done!
     ha ha ha 
    Do what you can when you can
     don't let the game play you
    Real Life that that strange event that doesn't involve a computer

• How do ppl know that there will be 2 events running concurrently? I havent seen anything so is there somewhere else that gives info in advance?
    How do ppl know that there will be 2 events running concurrently? I havent seen anything so is there somewhere else that gives info in advance?
    Official Announcements
    Under heading of "2nd Edition"
  • thanks

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    With CC's on almost every week now, the top of our screens littered with offers and hot deals, and now 2 events being run at the same time is anyone else thinking this is a desperate attempt to milk as much money from players as possible before the game is shut down? That would explain why the game remains littered with bugs that GGS has no interest in fixing and the blatant unfairness of the temporary farms with many players starting with 5 million points.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I am happy about this.  We have complained for long time not enough of these 2 events, looks like they are listening.  I hope this happens every time that either FHWE or VF was planned.  Then we can see these 2 event 2 times a month
    I think you missed the point, VF, CC, VF back to back is to much pressure, a lot of us look forward to the HWE's to have a bit of a break, time to upgrade & restock,
    All it'll do is burn-out a lot of players, sometimes real life has a habit of getting in the way of our farms.
    Maybe it's just me

No george defo not just you lol It's too much what with Dream World and side events, there's no joy in rushing around thinking flip I shouldn't have harvested that it was needed for farmers event.  Too much :( 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'm pretty steamed.  I had my boats locked and loaded at the dock. Saw that the VF had started, so I unloaded the boats and went back to bed. My RL beckons. LOL!
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Actually I thing they should just run all the events simultaneously all the time. Let the chips fall where they may. How much worse could it be right? >:)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    There are usually about 8 of them at once.
    Boggles the mind.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Since it is very unusual for 2 major events to run at the same time, I suspect that a team of evaluators are eyeing players of the FHWE to see if imbalances are happening....kind of like they did with the DW of which they ended up over adjusting attaining XPs so that we don't get like we used to.  So I imagine that is what is happening to the FHWE.  Usually any changes of this type result in lowering enjoyability of the event. But maybe they will surprise me!  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file