Home General Discussions & Questions

2 events running at the same time

Now this is pure greed

Hello Farmers,

Tomorrow (06.03.2020) something a little unusual will happen. 
Two events will start running simultaneously - the Village Fair and the Fishing Hardworker Event.

Please be aware that in this instance ONLY the Village Fair points will be counting towards the Farmers League and not the FHWE point

Village Fair, Cooperative Championship then Village Fair, dose anyone at GGS know what there doing, we all need time to restock
george3 @ au 1

Comments

• I am happy about this.  We have complained for long time not enough of these 2 events, looks like they are listening.  I hope this happens every time that either FHWE or VF was planned.  Then we can see these 2 event 2 times a month
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 378
    No @george3 (AU1) it's not just you ;)
     They/GGS want's you to think there's pressure to do every thing all the time - what a real life? - well no trouble just throw a ton of gold at it & poof all done!
     ha ha ha 
    Do what you can when you can
     don't let the game play you
    Real Life that that strange event that doesn't involve a computer

george3 @ au 1

• How do ppl know that there will be 2 events running concurrently? I havent seen anything so is there somewhere else that gives info in advance?
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 378
    How do ppl know that there will be 2 events running concurrently? I havent seen anything so is there somewhere else that gives info in advance?
    Official Announcements
    Under heading of "2nd Edition"
    george3 @ au 1

• thanks

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 323
    I am happy about this.  We have complained for long time not enough of these 2 events, looks like they are listening.  I hope this happens every time that either FHWE or VF was planned.  Then we can see these 2 event 2 times a month
    I think you missed the point, VF, CC, VF back to back is to much pressure, a lot of us look forward to the HWE's to have a bit of a break, time to upgrade & restock,
    All it'll do is burn-out a lot of players, sometimes real life has a habit of getting in the way of our farms.
    Maybe it's just me

No george defo not just you lol It's too much what with Dream World and side events, there's no joy in rushing around thinking flip I shouldn't have harvested that it was needed for farmers event.  Too much :( 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,512
    I'm pretty steamed.  I had my boats locked and loaded at the dock. Saw that the VF had started, so I unloaded the boats and went back to bed. My RL beckons. LOL!

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 560
    There are usually about 8 of them at once.
    Boggles the mind.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file