Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tessa's Dream World!

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Why did dream world end with 16 hours left on the timer?  It shouldn't have gone until late tomorrow 3/3/20.

If there is a timer then it should run until it reaches zero.  Not fair GGS.  I hadn't even started to demolish.  That was a job for the morning.

Bad bad organization.  :(

@WascallyWabbit
    Am I missing a trick  ozzie ? Apart from the shed and another couple of won decos I thought we earned nothing by demolishing.
    Clearly I am missing a trick. Thank you for correcting me. I was under the misapprehension that demolition did not earn anything. As you say, that bit of extra cash might well make a difference.

• The timers showing different times, should not happen again - When we asked last time, we were told it was to do with server times, so we asked if they could remove one, as it is too confusing.

• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Thanks @WascallyWabbit let's hope it has been fixed.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Well, now that there are these changes about not giving XPs for building, there is a real downside to it for GGS too.  It took quite a bit of gold use to build and rebuild quickly and since that is taken away, the gold use and the need for much gold buy will decrease commensurately.
  • Kitty Reed (US1)Kitty Reed (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    GGS wants changes ?  Ok lets take those rpts off the CC wheel so it makes it fair 
    for everyone huh ? Of  course not they make profits from selling tokens 
    Some play no missions just spin the wheel . Is that fair play ? For GGS it is !!!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 05.03.2020
    GGS wants changes ?  Ok lets take those rpts off the CC wheel so it makes it fair 
    for everyone huh ? Of  course not they make profits from selling tokens 
    Some play no missions just spin the wheel . Is that fair play ? For GGS it is !!!
    And that's just one of many ways one can buy their wins & rankings during the CC :(
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Then we can take the tokens and the WoF also away. I ain,t gonna save those tokens and spin for 20 bags of pr chickenfeed while i can make more than enough by my self. Money makes the world goes round. The gold buyers do what they wan,t,the non gold buyers will play the game for free. It is to over-rated with all those competitions and rankings. Do not even look at the ranking,cannot be bothered with that.
    I personally believe that the DW Team went overboard with removing ALL the XPs from building.  I feel that if they would do that then they really should add XPs to the tasks.  Many of the tasks do not contain XPs.  This is unfair! >:)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 05.03.2020
    There is absolutely no reason for many of us to bother with the DW now that they've shortened it and removed many ways of winning RPs. Pity, because it was quite enjoyable in the beginning. /

GGS's interest isn't in making the game fair.  They discovered too many diamonds were being awarded, and they needed to put a stop to it.
    In real life, dreams can turn into nightmares and in my humble opinion, that is just what happened to our lovely Dream World, it has become a frightening nightmare.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    First run of DreamWorld was Lovely! 4 weeks to build and fill contracts: Lovely! Next run was shorter, but still nice. Then they shortened it again, not so lovely, but still ok. Then they added Gourmet Farm to it, not good at all. Then they shortened it again to a single week. The dream faded fast. Now, it's truly a nightmare, unless you  throw gold at it for a pittance of the diamonds you used to earn without using gold at all.
    Not. Gonna. Happen.

GGS: why do you have to ruin EVERY event that we once liked?
  • The dream has ended.........no point in playing Dreamworld any more. :(

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 06.03.2020
    You can reach the top 500 , without a single gold piece used 

And that alone will yield 10k ish diamonds

The key is to practice, and know how/where to use your dollars first, develop a good strategy, have some thinking/planning, and working a little bit on it :)

I will write a guide, that resumes many tricks in one page :)) for the dream world

In about a day or two

There is really a bunch of strategies/little things that can help 
    Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on
  • outawac (US1)outawac (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    Hello --- how does one join a coop in the dream world?  Thank you kindly for your assistance.  
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Hello --- how does one join a coop in the dream world?  Thank you kindly for your assistance.  
    To join a cooperative, you must be invited by either the leader or a deputy of the cooperative. You can try to find some cooperatives and ask if you can join them. Otherwise, you can start your own but you will have to make an in-game purchase to get enough gold to start one.
    edited 06.03.2020
    Now it's becoming more difficult to collect all the diamonds from the side tasks. Especially if you are not an active player. Previously, this was definitely an achievable goal but now it's difficult unless you are very active. So to me it's the players that are not able to be active that are missing out from this because the players that use that amount of gold will most likely switch to the next best method to gain experience points.
  • dream world is a joke, growing crops, doing as i should and the diamonds are DROPPING ,,,, just by growing crops,, how is this possible ? started off with 5000 diamonds, now down to 2404.... ha ha not much point is there ..

• rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    Just wanted to let GGS know, I was buying gold on the DW. I was actually buying a lot of it and I was participating in the DW a LOT. But now, I am barely touching the DW. I am no longer buying gold anymore. It isn't worth it to me with what has been done to it...
  • I do not even know where to start with my feelings on Dream World. But I am very disappointed not only in the game but also people behind the scenes changing things and taking things away.
    When it started it was a good idea and good addition to Big Farm. It was 4 weeks and yes maybe 3 weeks would have been good. But you cut it down to 2 weeks, took away some diamond amounts also.
    Than we noticed it was harder to get diamonds. Last round you made it 1 week which was hard and many are not happy. Now you took away XP for building.Also at some point the cherry fertilizer went from 10 to 30? This is no longer a dream it is a nightmare and not fun. The only good thing I can see that you did is stop adding the Gourmet Farm because that was craziness. I cant make sense out of why you would create an event and instead of increasing items and rewards you take things away. I am sure you do not care much about our complaining or displeasure but someone has to say it. .  
  • bobll764 (US1)bobll764 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    I just quit the game plain and square back on February 16, when they put the Gourmet farm in. 
    Just for fun this morning, I logged in to see what was happening. Well, they are still able to improve for worst, its just incredible.. :-) Great work! (sarcasm here...)

They managed to run the VF and FHWE at the same time... and the Dream World, well, thank god they removed the Gourmet farm, but no more XP for building. Thank you for the input of Solanaxxx cause I would not have known. I played for 10 minutes, and that was enough. I am going back to my life.
    So long Big farm.
  • Wafflin (US1)Wafflin (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    The only reason I play the DW farm is to get diamonds but since GGS removed the xp for upgrading buildings, also no xp for upgrading my chicken coops???   It's been cut back to 1 week...less diamonds.... more work....less fun!  Now it's just like my normal farm and that's not dream farming guys.  :(   This will most likely be my last week of playing the DW esp with all the events GSS is throwing at us on our main game farms.

It's happening again @WascallyWabbit.  The timer shows different times again.  The top clock on the right side says there are 73+ hours left (3 days).  But the week 1 payout clock shows only 2 days left.  That's what happened last time.

So which time is correct that dw will end?

edited 11.03.2020
    Down to 45 hours now.   :/

I think.
    Still 2 different end times.  Nothing has changed.

Latest different times:

Why????

@WascallyWabbit
    @RowdyRac
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @Ozzie (AU1)

Until the timers gets fixed properly, you should do your planning according to this one:

I found that one to be correct in the past.
  • SophieLo (US1)SophieLo (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    NOW, at least I understand why, when visiting other dreamworld farms, I would see one with ONLY level one houses, as far as the eye could see, or ONLY waterwheels, etc etc........lolol......I was a bit confused as to that "strategy"   I couldn't figure out where one was putting ALL those workers when they only had one stable, one orchard, one or two fields, etc..........sooooo it was purely for the XP and ranking!!  Gotcha!
    The change for the removal of experience points from construction does not appear to have changed the rankings that much as three of the top five players of the previous dream world were still in the top five ranks. But it makes it a lot more difficult for everyone else as well since they will not level up as many times and it will reduce the amount of dream dollars they will receive which makes everything more difficult. It also makes it more difficult to complete the side tasks since we only have one week now and our dream dollar income is reduced.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 13.03.2020
    Top 5 results, seemed much different than previously :))

I think there was 2 of the same players, but some were new 

And obviously, If they were using Gold with houses, The top will obviously use a lot of gold for their rank :)

It did made a major difference for me, even if i had a lot of time this round

Finished in top 100, without using much gold, besides the left over from buying a coop :))

I was normally between 200-300 ranked ;p Just my personal experience
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 16.03.2020
    I started a coop in my dream world to find the search is not finding my players - So if anyone knows how to invite players into the coop let me know - I can goto the place and invite players I do not know from worlds I do not know - But I wish to invite players from my Coop - Is there a trick to the search I have not found a read on that ----

-------------------------------------- EDIT -------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------  I got it Use name exact with under score US  ------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- EDIT -----------------------------------
Sign In to comment.