Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

New Northern Lights Farm - Discussion

179»

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Give us that trader after festive farm ends. It is fare and okay with everyone I guess.
    I want the viking trader.

I meant the same. Give Viking Trader when Festive farm ends so that we can spend our runes in buying more ducks or donkeys form it which we earned in last temp farms and earning in current festive farm.

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • No more Dancing Polar Bear?
    CountryKaren @ us 1
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,378
    I sure hope the Mods read this:  the Northern Lights Temp farm ends in 17 days while the Northern Trader ends in 9 days.  Ouch!  This is not good at all.  Is this a glitch or do we need to stock up on Seaweed fert/humus/feed and special seeds so we will have them when the Northern Trader disappears 9 days before the end of the temp farm?  Please let me know.  My resources are too valuable to waste since we will not be able to store these event seaweed in our regular farm's inventory.

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• Like my fellow player above, I would really like to know if the winter trader really only stays for 7 days? It would be very important to know if this is just a misspelling or if the merchant really leaves the island in 7 days. Please, anyone who can inform me. thanks
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,897
    NO here's a Notice about it

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/197137/mod-news-bulletin-2nd-edition#latest

RUNESTONE TRADER NEWS

As some of you have spotted, the Runestone trader timer says he will be leaving in 5 days, when the event runs for another 13 days - The trader clearly needs a new watch, he will leave when the timer expires & will then return about 30 minutes later,  to complete his shift.

Need help check CrazyBigFarm
Sign In to comment.