Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Why can't make any Cherry cookies?? Stock is there!!

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 23.02.2020
    Village items are not made with Bakery stock, they use stock straight from our Barns
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 23.02.2020
    @Tassawan (INT1) As @Uncle John (GB1)  said the first 4 items in the bakery are made from Bakery Stock (Fruit cake, Apple Pie, Almond Muffins and Apples Turnovers) The rest of the items are made from your normal barn stock. (Honey Pellets, Horse Treats, Hot Milk, Boxed Fruitcake, Cherry Cookies and Travelers Lunchbox) It is not well documented by GGS/BFG though.

• Tassawan (INT1)Tassawan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 72
    @Uncle John Sorry dont follow what you are saying....I cannot get the almonds to my main barn stock unless there is another way. The cherry cookie receipe seems to accept the cherries and hoeny for the receipe...
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @Tassawan you must have enough in your barn to make the cookies.. not what you have transferred to the bakery..
  • Tassawan (INT1)Tassawan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 72
    If I understand correctly, do not transfer anything to the bakery inventory unless one is using the first 4 receipes. For other receipes like cherry cookies, do not transfer the ingredients to the bakery inventory.

Wow GG really like to confuse people..!!
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Tassawan (INT1) What I suggest is that you keep your bakery fully stocked at all times as you will then have a buffer if needed, then tackle the other recipes and contracts. And yes, they do like to keep us confused.
  • BigT4 (INT1)BigT4 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 21
    Request Support help & player comment/s...

My barn is full of cherry cookies and I have 9 more to add but cannot ... dialog wants me to sell 4000+ cookies and I don't want to do that ... when I check on the barn icon I cannot see the cherry cookie tab...???

What to do?!?
    T
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 01.08.2020
    @BigT4
     Cherry cookies are in the Barn on the 5th Tab, Co-op Village stuff   :¬)   Just sell 9 (or possibly 10)
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 02.08.2020
    BigT4 said:
    Request Support help & player comment/s...

My barn is full of cherry cookies and I have 9 more to add but cannot ... dialog wants me to sell 4000+ cookies and I don't want to do that ... when I check on the barn icon I cannot see the cherry cookie tab...???

What to do?!?
    T
    Hello @BigT4

We are already aware of this issue, and a bug has been already filed.

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny
  • BigT4 (INT1)BigT4 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 21
    Thanks ... I'll wait!
    T

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file