Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Feb 18th - Farmers fish too! - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Anyone else being asked to sell off the wrong thing when you have too much inventory?  When I harvest apples, for example, it tells me to sell off pigs!!

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    The DSF area is vy sluggish since the last update & I have found that when ever the CC turns up now the game becomes extremely laggy & this time it is the worse...almost unplayable for me :(

I don't know why we have to keep putting up with a vy slow game, hmtl was supposed to fix all of this but it is worse then on flash

Please Fix & let us enjoy the game we all love!

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Seriously?

Many recently implemented things, are a lot of things specifically asked by players, And GG is listening to them

I seriously dont get the complain on the new barn system

Since it has been changed, I completely forgot how it was before, and i could not even tell what is worst with new barn?

I have no problem watching/finding everything i need to see

What exactly do you need to look that often, and u actually have to search in the barn?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Seriously?

What exactly do you need to look that often, and u actually have to search in the barn?

For instance, what I want to make in the bakery to replenish my stock.....and it is very annoying having to scroll all the way down to see the stock of produced goods. And having oktoberfest items for instance,on all farms almost on top, is ridiculous. 
    I don't mind the basics of this setup, but the grouping of items and the order in which they are arranged, must be made by someone who does not play.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 21.02.2020
    What I do in the barn is to supplement apples, eggs, cherries, almonds, peaches and milk, which I have used elsewhere, for exanple.. in the shop. The slider is annoying, or you're too high or too low, I never had any problems with the pages.

;
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Seriously?

For instance, what I want to make in the bakery to replenish my stock.....and it is very annoying having to scroll all the way down to see the stock of produced goods. And having oktoberfest items for instance,on all farms almost on top, is ridiculous. 
    I don't mind the basics of this setup, but the grouping of items and the order in which they are arranged, must be made by someone who does not play.
    Yes scrolling is a pain. Page system was far away better than this.
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Seriously?

Many recently implemented things, are a lot of things specifically asked by players, And GG is listening to them

I seriously dont get the complain on the new barn system

Since it has been changed, I completely forgot how it was before, and i could not even tell what is worst with new barn?

I have no problem watching/finding everything i need to see

But many old things like the bugs,a slow game everything that goldfish reque is here, error codes etc etc NOTHING GGS is dooing to fix those things. Stop beeing polite and promoting everytime the developers. Give them a tab on the shoulder when something goes good like the latest upgrade in the DSF. But keep pointing on the old problems wich are NOT fixed.

On the forum players are asking for LESS events at the same time.DO THEY LISTEN??? Now the screen is full with advertising/selling offers wich take away 15% of the screen. I need almost a 70 inch screen to have a CLEAR VIEUW AT THE FARM
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    and another questiion, if a lower level player saves and equip. pkg on a lower level boat, can they change it when the boat levels up?
    Yes one can delete a pre set then set up a new one - works like a charm :)
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Not sure where to post this but my game is sure showing some weird stuff.  Note screenshot:

It is happening with me since 5 months. But they don't occur all the time. Sometimes only like once a week.
    I think only solution of this is reloading tab.
  • Brian22 (GB1)Brian22 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    Please bring back the old barn setup with the pages rather than scrolling.  I can't find a blessed thing now.  :(  It takes far too long to find things.  At least with the pages you knew what was on which page.

I don't know of anyone who asked for that change so why do it?  It worked fine the way it was.
    Most of the time, GGS operates like a government, change for change's sake, not for the good of the community.
  • Brian22 (GB1)Brian22 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    I took 176 swordfish from a boat and it registered as lobsters, nice hotfix
    It's the same for me.
    A boat with swordfish, and classified as lobsters. :/ 
    Obviously, GGS has moved into the GMO field.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Got a question on the boat thing now.

So I made two sets of equipment.  Shellfish and sword ponds.

The LAST thing I added to my collection of needed stuff is chum.
    So I have all slots filled and saved,
    what happens when a lower level boat that doesn't have all the available slots gets loaded?   I HOPED the chum would be what is left out since it's the last item I added...
    but no.   Looking closer, it's a much more important item.... say a specific fishing pole that gets deleted.

THEN the next time I go to load a ship, there are red explanation marks by my saved sets.
    Does that mean....
    A.   A lower level boat just changed my saved set by deleting an item?
    Or
    B.  I ran out of something.   (And a clue just WHAT ran out would be nice.)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Did the carnival not start?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I thought the carnival was just a new set of decos offered for gold?  Horse season is labeled carnival, I think too.

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Artmaker, why are you using all those add ons for fishing? You only need the categories fishing time and travel time.  This will empty pools much faster.  The only time the special equipment, such as tuna poles are needed is when we have the Fishing Hard Worker Event going and you want a specific fish saved. Otherwise, you are limited to fish caught based on the one you chose to buy equipment for. There have been many posts about the comparisons of emptying pools by doing it different ways.  I only have my sets saved for level 6 trawler and level 1 trawler (the slot I use to demolish all the extra boats I win). If I want to add a specific equipment for FHWE, I will swap out 1 Roy for it.
  • bp1 (US1)bp1 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Is it possible to say which level for the new fishing or which level for the wedding planner and where is the junction.?  It would be nice to work towards a level instead of working haphazardly.  
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    bp1 (US1) said:
    Is it possible to say which level for the new fishing or which level for the wedding planner and where is the junction.?  It would be nice to work towards a level instead of working haphazardly.  
    Sort of there is.
     Example in the fishing hard worker ur placed by player fishing level
    Check here https://crazybigfarm.net/events/hard_worker/FHWE.htm
    Events like the wedding planner you have complete the event first. Then the next time it comes around you'll be able to select/choose a different level to try.
    Check here https://crazybigfarm.net/events/themed/wedding_planner.htm

For almost everything to do with BF bookmark or save to favorites

https://crazybigfarm.net/index.html
  • i'm at fishing level 96 and only have 5 trawlers.  When do you get more trawlers gifts.  I've been waiting and waiting.  I see people with 8, 12 and more.  Why do I only have 5?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    i'm at fishing level 96 and only have 5 trawlers.  When do you get more trawlers gifts.  I've been waiting and waiting.  I see people with 8, 12 and more.  Why do I only have 5?
    I won mine during the FHWE.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Artmaker, why are you using all those add ons for fishing? You only need the categories fishing time and travel time.  This will empty pools much faster.  The only time the special equipment, such as tuna poles are needed is when we have the Fishing Hard Worker Event going and you want a specific fish saved. Otherwise, you are limited to fish caught based on the one you chose to buy equipment for. There have been many posts about the comparisons of emptying pools by doing it different ways.  I only have my sets saved for level 6 trawler and level 1 trawler (the slot I use to demolish all the extra boats I win). If I want to add a specific equipment for FHWE, I will swap out 1 Roy for it.
    I've been doing this for awhile now.  JUST the clam pools mainly since it seems every single contract needs tons of shellfish and I never have enough.   This works for me.
    I load every clam boat with the clam, shrimp and what ever that third thing is.
    Then the cooler, the trawler workers, what ever other workers I have, and chum.
    Is it overkill?  Maybe, sometimes.  Don't care.  I need those clam pools all the time.
    The next and more rare that I'm out of are in the swordfish pools. 
    Now that we can load all our stuff for both and not have a massive click fest with every boat, this is great.
    BUT... can someone please answer my question about this above?

As for the fishing event, I SO don't care.  The stupid event almost always starts out with stuff I don't have.  I don't even pay attention to it.  I get what I get, what ever.

• I don't know how it decides what gets deleted if there are not enough slots but the exclamation points mean you don't have enough supplies for that set.

Would it be easier to make a set for the least amount of slots and then add an item for those boats that have more slots? 
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    bp1 (US1) said:
    Sort of there is.
     Example in the fishing hard worker ur placed by player fishing level
    Check here https://crazybigfarm.net/events/hard_worker/FHWE.htm
    Events like the wedding planner you have complete the event first. Then the next time it comes around you'll be able to select/choose a different level to try.
    Check here https://crazybigfarm.net/events/themed/wedding_planner.htm

For almost everything to do with BF bookmark or save to favorites

https://crazybigfarm.net/index.html

Thanks, that helps.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    why is everything ending early tonight?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 23.02.2020
    Mystery and Bubblegums!

On a more serious note, its to fit my schedule :)

Just kidding! :expressionless:

• The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    wwc probably going to start again
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    It is happening with me since 5 months. But they don't occur all the time. Sometimes only like once a week.
    I think only solution of this is reloading tab.
    Here too. I'm having to reload the tab more often than I used to have to clear flash! Reloading seems to fix the odd displays and that crazy I instead of an arrow on the cursor, but it doesn't help my lag very much especially in Deep Sea FIshing which has become almost unbearably slow since the last update. I load about 4 or 5 boats fine then boom, it becomes super slow. Only, it's slow everywhere after that, not just the DSF.

Sign In to comment.