Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Farmdollar?

what are the ways noadays to earn a fast farmdollar???'''

and no selling lobster is forbidden

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    what are the ways noadays to earn a fast farmdollar???'''

and no selling lobster is forbidden
    You can try to get large apple/milk organic contracts and fill them if you have a lot of those buildings. The fishing region and the fishing market helps get a lot of farm dollars without much effort. If you need to get farm dollars urgently and you are willing to use gold then skip boats to get a lot of fish and fill one-item contracts with them.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Watch & manage your production costs for your farms. Best way to make money for the long run. Ask around your co op members what they feel is a good average for the farms.
    Personally I've found
    - on the Main -65% to -75%
     the GF -75% to-85%
    & on the FF -85% to -95% are good averages.
     At least until you've been able to complete all but buy the land tasks/quests. Then you may want to think about going full production on your Main farm. Usually by this time/stage in the game you've developed a feel for what works for you. Then plan & build to suit ;)
     Here's a great go to site for almost every thing to do with BF = https://crazybigfarm.net/index.html 
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    well i run my first  two farms decoless for more production...

i might have worked the markets a bit
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @funki (US1) Fishing, fishing and more fishing. To fish at the optimum dollar earnings google for Dockyard Calc2_2.xlsx and use that for the best fishing combos. Even with my lowly leveled fishing fleet I earn more than enough daily to have the funds to constantly upgrade buildings etc...
    well i run my first  two farms decoless for more production...

i might have worked the markets a bit
    I looked at your farms and it looks like you have a nice amount of apple orchards as well as other main and gourmet farm stables so that looks good. You can definitely try to collect a lot of market contracts with apples/milk/eggs in them.

You also have a very nice Lester's secret stash level at level 27. This can be very useful for the fishing market as well. I see you have posted some things about it a long while ago but one thing I will say is to only accept the one-item contracts. That way you can control it more easily so you get all your fish except lobsters used in contracts and the Lester's secret stash helps with every single use of fish.

Sometimes in the organic market you can get contracts like these which are quite nice:

I only have Lester's secret stash at level 20 but it helps a lot with fulling contracts.

Apart from that, there isn't really anything else that will help a lot. Producing fisherman's delight in the mermaid bay and honey cream or box of soaps in the shop helps a bit too.
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    thx for the tips

i have made so many bilions fishing its mot evem funny
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I'm confused about your original question now... if you are making millions fishing, what is the problem?  Farming doesn't make as much, no matter what you do... fishing is the money maker.
    thx for the tips

i have made so many bilions fishing its mot evem funny
    You're welcome. Yes, it helps earn large amounts of farm dollars.

I'm confused about your original question now... if you are making millions fishing, what is the problem?  Farming doesn't make as much, no matter what you do... fishing is the money maker.
    Maybe Funki was trying to see if there are ways to improve the amount they earn. It's good to make use of some simple things to improve the profit of the other sections even if the profit of the fishing region is much larger than the other parts of the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file