Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The logic defies me! Mission stupidity.

Can someone please explain how it can happen that while running a mission you get a not active enough request? Surely one of the bug-writers at BFG/GGS can logically put in a piece of code that says "If mission running = yes then mission request popup = no". It is stupid errors/coding like this that slow down the game yet it can be fixed in a jiffy.

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    you do have to harvest/collect at least a third of your required shelving amount or there about to be considered active in a mission 
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Thanks @Data King (US1)  for the info but I was running the Stackmaster so it makes no difference at all. It is bad programming no matter how you look at it. If a mission is running why ask you to start one? Simply illogical.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    With Stackmaster on we do get a pop-up as each mission ends and this is the normal pop-up for a zero score mission but I do agree that it is not very logical as it stands
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    can someone explain the logic of a zero score mission?  I use the stackmaster so I don't have to meet the shelving requirement but I always put something on the board. A few reps to me is better than 0 reps...  It also eliminates the above pop up LOL
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Agreed! My simple logic is that all this unnecessary and unwanted "code" just adds to server load which in turn adds to lag and we really do not need to open the lag can of worms do we? Just be logical and code accordingly.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Agreed! My simple logic is that all this unnecessary and unwanted "code" just adds to server load which in turn adds to lag and we really do not need to open the lag can of worms do we? Just be logical and code accordingly.
    Yea good luck with that - we've been after them for years about this - you're seeing the out come

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file