Home EN General Discussions & Questions

How do I Report or Block a player who is harassing me????

2»

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,474
    WOW. What a reaction to giving a few gifts to a stranger!  You can pop in my Coop anytime.  We're not "like that"!  LOL
    Thanks Deb, loaded your pond for you.  Merry Christmas to all your little fishies!  :smiley:   Suzy!

• MemePhyl (US1)MemePhyl (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    I'm not sure where to report a player. Was in a mission with a person called   Chetsfarm   this person is in Fox Run co-op.  For no reason at all he pranked many of my animals. We were in a dung mission.. the crazy thing is he was ahead of me. I have no history with player that I am aware of. I sent his co-op leader a message, in response, I got more pranks on my farm.  Very bad sportsmanship. This is even worse during CCC. I sent this person a message as well.. no response.  I did finally retalitated with a few pranks, not my style, but anger got the best of me.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 20.02.2020
    @MemePhyl (US1) All you can do is look up the person in the rankings and then go to their landing page (Player Information) and ignore them. I am interested where they get the pranks from as I thought this feature was removed from BFG? As for reporting them, try support.

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 324
    We had a couple of players who thought it was good fun to prank, we retaliated with sparkles that seemed to stop it lol :)  It could be the Tenuki or Leprachaun pranks as I have some in my inventory. 
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 694
    unfortunately, this is not a punishable offense.  The pranks are there to use and the player used them. I doubt there would be any action taken.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,903
    The last time somebody did that to one of us, the entire co-op pranked their farm. They didn't do it again.  :¬)
    LOL, I suppose if I were in a Co-op I would unleash everyone onto my harasser's farm.  :wink:
    Don't sweat it take the karma point & run :)

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,903
    I'm not sure where to report a player. Was in a mission with a person called   Chetsfarm   this person is in Fox Run co-op.  For no reason at all he pranked many of my animals. We were in a dung mission.. the crazy thing is he was ahead of me. I have no history with player that I am aware of. I sent his co-op leader a message, in response, I got more pranks on my farm.  Very bad sportsmanship. This is even worse during CCC. I sent this person a message as well.. no response.  I did finally retalitated with a few pranks, not my style, but anger got the best of me.
    Unfortunately those pranks are still apart of the game & folks will use them just because they can.
     Take the karma points & forget about them - in the long run they are not worth your efforts or pranks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file