Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fed up

This game getting a real pain to play. If you hover over something,say a cowshed, it takes ages to show you the contents ,if at all. Everything is so slow,why should we keep having to refresh in order to play? Am I the only one struggling,or are we mostly suffering in silence? Too much finicky things being added and not a lot of bugs getting fixed.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    This game getting a real pain to play. If you hover over something,say a cowshed, it takes ages to show you the contents ,if at all. Everything is so slow,why should we keep having to refresh in order to play? Am I the only one struggling,or are we mostly suffering in silence? Too much finicky things being added and not a lot of bugs getting fixed.
    Agree.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    You are definitely not alone   :¬(
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Same here, VERY frustrating.
  • Love FARMING, but getting frustrated ! When hovering over fields or stables it doesn't give you the information it use to. Now it won't let me move or build any decorations on my fields. It also removed a house on my gourmet farm but still shows that it is there by the happiness score. Thank You and Happy Farming !!!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Sometimes this seems to be related to the terrible lag... it hasn't loaded all info to be able to post it.  Many have been talking about how the lag is worse than ever lately.
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    I thought it was our crappy internet...maybe not   :)
  • jp13 (US1)jp13 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Please, please, do something about the lag time.  It takes forever to harvest anything without using the turbo harvester.  And when you do use the turbo harvester, it still takes time for the screen to clear.  I have done everything to clear my cache and reset my router.  This does not appear to be an issue with the internet/computer.

I sincerely hope you do not even think about starting a cooperative challenge until this lag is fixed.

Is it also possible to eliminate the flying "awards" when harvesting?  Do we really need to see these?  They just get in the way of harvesting which is already difficult due to the lag.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 18.02.2020
    I have barely played for the last week or so because the lag is ridiculous.  Started happening right about the time GGS decided we need to see which fields have humus (even though you could already tell if they had humus by hovering over them). Now you often can't even hover over them to get a number. Having to click on a field or stable three or four times when harvesting is a joke. Please stop fiddling with unwanted, unnecessary so-called 'improvements' and work on the real issues we have with the game.
    Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    edited 18.02.2020
    @MRG1 (US1) It is faster to send a carrier pigeon to Europe who then pecks out your instructions on their keyboard than it is to play over the internet. I am of the opinion that BFG does not have a Development Team but only a Creative Team.
    The BFG/GGS server room.

• It seems the issues you describe involve everyone playing. Does your cursor also turn into an I that you can barely see on your farms?Refreshing here 2 or 3 times each hour, sometimes more just to be able to play. Bug fixes, not new artwork is what is needed.
    edited 18.02.2020
    @farmer johno (INT1)To solve the cursor issue do the following. Open a new message and hover your broken cursor as shown below, between the Subject and the message main body. It will then revert to the normal cursor, you can then close the new message and carry on.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The cursor-turning-into-a-fist glitch is back with gusto for me.
  • The cursor-turning-into-a-fist glitch is back with gusto for me.
       Me too. So tired of all the problems!
  • Sometimes with all the issues and lag I wonder if Goodgame is trying to get me to quit playing.  :/
  • emmit69 (GB1)emmit69 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 15
    Playing this game is like trying to wade through treacle for me this afternoon
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174

this is just pathetic, cant see your top of your farm for all these, why dont you move them to the left side so they dont get in the way. !!!
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294

this is just pathetic, cant see your top of your farm for all these, why dont you move them to the left side so they dont get in the way. !!!
    Won't happen as GGS needs it to be in central sight not off to the side to be missed 
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174

Won't happen as GGS needs it to be in central sight not off to the side to be missed 
    It makes the game worse than fb games now, Desperate or what !
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I asked this question some years ago, The answer was that that middle bit is the size of a minimum specification screen. If they spread them out any further they would not show at all on such a screen (which may exist somewhere in the world I suppose)
    @Uncle John (GB1) I hear what you say however please allow me some poetic license in this reply (not directed at you of course).

Middle part: The parietal lobe is the middle part of the brain. It helps us to understand our place in relation to other people and things. (......relation to other people.....are the keywords; being us players)!

The middle part being BFG and in this case non-understanding).

• This game is getting almost impossible to play competetively. I think so many of us are really more than just frustrated at this point. Cannot get missions in a timely manner. Hovering is pointless so it is difficult to know what you have without having to keep refreshing almost constantly. This game has proven it can do a lot so why can't it be corrected so that we can enjoy it??? 
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I really enjoyed playing BF, now it's a daily battle, to play an hour, now I don't have fun with this game!

I follow for my friends and my cooperative, I don't play for fun.

GGS, think, you are killing this game every day, a little more.
  • Mandariini (SKN1)Mandariini (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    There's a weekend coming and hole game is broken, can't move from farm to farm, pointer doesn't work, layout mode is stuck, produce buildings doesn't show their capacity, when buildings are uppgrated and the pollution is coming hole game is freezing, cursor is what it is, and it is so so so so so slow....  Shall I wish you GGS team a happy weekend or you want fix these issues before that?

• JOHNNY SCHLEPP (US1)JOHNNY SCHLEPP (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    edited 21.02.2020
    Is it just me or are most (all?) of the pop-ups back with a vengeance?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

Because you more than likely will ignore them & not miss click on them every other second or minute
    heck you might even play the game instead of buying some thing 
  • jvgma (US1)jvgma (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    Look forward to a game free of lagging and glitches. Sometimes i just have to log off the game and just read what others are going through.  Misery loves company.  lol  : )

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file